Ratings for Dr. Joanna Bostwick

I took myself to emergency following the onset of a heart condition. I can't say enough about the professionalism, humanity and thoroughness of Dr, Bostwick. She and the staff in Emergency at the Montfort Hospital (Nurse Michelle) made me feel at ease. Best emergency visit ever in a hospital that has always treated me well.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

I was treated by Dr Bostwick at the Montfort Hospital and was impressed with the excellent and professional care I received. I felt confident about the care and treatment prescribed. The nurse on staff, Josée was also excellent and professional. This is the best experience in Emergency Care I've had in a long time.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Dr Bostwick is not only a great doctor, but also a great person. She provided personal care that made me feel comfortable and also confident. When in medical distress it is easy to abandon hope, but Dr Bostwick flew in like some medical Wonderwoman and helped to reinvigorate me; not with a whip but instead she had a stethoscope and a can-do attitude. Without her I don't know where I would be or what I would be doing, but because of her I know that I am well on the road to recovery.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Dr. Bostwick displayed some of the best medicine I've seen in a long time. She listened and gave it her all to make me a person with an Incruible disease feel better. It was my birthday and I ended up not feeling well to the point where I was having difficulty breathing and standing. She did her best to try and make me feel better and I only spent about 1 hour waiting so I could enjoy the rest of my night. A lot of Dr.'s may have studied but they sometime lack understanding, which for me as a patient is putting your self in someone else's shoes. She put herself in my shoes and I got up and partied and had one of the best birthdays of my life. I turned 28 and it is my 5 year anniversary with Lupus so things are said to get better. Keep up your great attitude and I know you will always put us patients first!!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2012

Today, April 03, 2012, I had the privilege to be consulted by an exceptional doctor: Dr. Joanna Bostwick. She is very knowledgeable, prompt professional, a fantastic diagnostician and, above all - a wonderful, lovely, superior human being! Congratulations for who you are, and your beautiful manner of respecting, listening to, and helping your patients! And, congrats for the amazing staff at the reception!!!!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2012

This woman is young, fresh, enthusiastic and going places. She jumped to be helpful as opposed to giving me a runaround of useless tests. She addressed the issue and resolved it herself rather the passing the buck.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011