Ratings for Dr. Shiva Jayaraman

Myself and our family can't say enough good things about Dr. Jayaraman. He has been my dad's doctor since 2010 and he has been nothing, but outstanding. Thank you for providing our family with the best care available and for always going the extra mile. Thank you will never be enough, The Cimicata's

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

I was admitted to the hospital for Pancreatitis and went to meet Dr. Jayaraman and his team who performed surgery on me. Dr. Jayaraman is an excellent compassionate doctor.He and his team worked relentlessly and persistently throughout my period of two-month stay in the hospital.I really appreciate the help, kindness and care that I have received. I will recommend Dr.Shiva Jayaraman to all my friends.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Dave A, Dr. J./ Thank you, it's been five years now, i'm still healthy and retired,just married off my daughter.Much better than prognosis of others with pancreatic cancer.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Dr. Jayaraman has been a fantastic doctor through my gallbladder issues and my gallbladder removal along with my follow up. He has a lovely bed side manner and never makes you feel like your questions are silly. The appointments are always on time and he never rushes trough them. I would highly recommend the doctor. Judy (his office staff member) is also fantastic. She is always kind and somehow does her job with ease even when the phones are going nuts. Thank you both for everything. — Anna G

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

I went to see Dr. Jayaraman to remove my gallbladder in April 2017. Subsequent to the surgery, I had a minor infection that my family and I learned can happen and is common after this surgery. The team was cautious keeping me at the hospital. During the entire time Dr. Jayaraman and his team were nothing but professional, courteous and helpful. Dr. Jayaraman is a top surgeon and should you have the privilege of having him as your surgeon, take advantage of the opportunity. Thank you again Dr. Jayaraman and team for your excellent work and care. All the best. Antonio Rocha

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

I went to see Dr. Jayaraman following what was supposed to be a routine removal of my gallbladder, but in which the surgeon discovered a tumour on my gallbladder and a puncture in my small intestine. I was understandably terrified. Dr. Jayaraman scheduled me in to see him within 2 days and immediately put me at ease with his excellent manner and extensive knowledge. He booked me for an MRI in less than 24 hours after my appointment with him and then saw me again the next day. He had me admitted to the hospital and had my surgery complete within 48 hours of my MRI. Dr. Jayaraman saw me and my husband through every step of the process with patience and was always willing to answer any questions. Once my surgery was complete, he came to see me every morning and every evening until I was able to go home. I have never been so impressed with a doctor before. Dr. Jayaraman has an excellent bed side manner while maintaining a level of excellence in his work that is incredible. I will always rave about his work and my experience with him and would recommend him to anyone. Thank-you Dr. J! - Michelle L.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

It is with great pleasure to comment on RateMDs regarding Dr. S. Jayaraman . The minute I met Dr. Jayaraman in September 2016, I knew I was in good hands. As busy as he was, with a full waiting room of patients, he always took the time to explain what was going on in my body in a nice, friendly and knowledgeable manner. I never felt rushed. On February 22nd I had a large GIST (Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumour) removed by Dr. Jayaraman and he has given me a brand new start on life. I was placed on medication to shrink the tumour first before having open surgery. The gift Dr. Jayaraman has been given allowed him to remove part of my stomach, part of my pancreas and my spleen so it would not disturb the cancerous tumour. His technique in successfully removing the tumour was superlative. Once my surgery was over, Dr. Jayarama explained what he had done and communicated the results to my dear friends who were waiting for me at the hospital. I cannot thank him enough for saving my life. I have no regrets going through the surgery and my recovery has been amazing. Thank you so much, Dr. Jayaraman!!!! Sincerely, Carol O.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

I will forever be thankful to Dr. J and his team. They have prolonged my mother's life. He did a whipple surgery on her mid January and today she is like a new woman. Because of his amazing skill, knowledge and expertise she has had an amazing recovery. I am positive that Dr J was the best doctor to have for this very evasive surgery. Throughout the recovery, he was always available to ask questions. My mom has a new "leash" on life...thank you very much Dr J.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

My name is Sanjeev I was referred to Dr.shiva jayaraman by Dr.umesh Jain I have only praise for Dr.shiva ,my first meeting with Dr explained me everything and after a week on 16 th jan 2017 he fixed my surgery date,on my pre admission entire medical staff was very nice polite and all them praised Dr.shiva . The way Dr explained to me and family regarding my surgery,assured us we are in the best of best hands.dr is very polite,patience,my surgery is100 %successful because of Dr. Shiva The entire medical staff of 2nd floor post surgery recovery is very helpful never in rush talk with a smiling face cleaning staff ,they are the true messenger of God I recommend Dr.shiva highly capable and experienced surgeon

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Mere words can not explain the gratitude in my heart for this man who performed this complicated surgery (Whipple) on me in October. My wife and children are forever indebted to Dr. Jayaraman. His knowledge and skills are unsurpassed. I am forever grateful for having met the man. He prolonged my life!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017