Ratings for Dr. Charles R. Payling-Wright

I had a painful lump in my neck that had been bothering me for a couple of months. The first doctor I saw dismissed my pain and the swelling in my neck as a side effect of mono (I tested negative for the virus). I booked an appointment with Dr. Wright for a second opinion and within minutes of seeing me he was on the phone with a hematologist and demanded that the specialist take a look at me ASAP. Turns out it wasn't mono, I actually had cancer. He very well may have saved my life and I appreciate that he didn't rush through the appointment, he took the time to listen to me and made sure I got the help I needed. About a month after my appointment, Dr. Wright took the time to personally call me and find out what the diagnosis was. It's very rare to find a doctor that will actually remember a patient's name, let alone remember their health scare and take the time to make contact.I will not see another doctor in the area so long as Dr. Wright is practicing.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

I read his reviews on some other website and they are really good.. So just took an appt with him. Have to find out how he is.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011