Ratings for Dr. Tomas Fogl

Dr. Fogl is a godsend to our family. We've been to several physicians with our daughter, and Dr. Fogl had proved to be the most knowledgeable, caring and helpful doctor we've ever met. He literally saved my child's life by correctly diagnosing her and building a relationship with her that allowed her to begin recovery. He is amazing (even if he is very busy).

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

This doctor likes to hear himself talk and has no problems giving out high doses of medication. He also has a hard time keeping a schedule.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

Very knowledgeable. Very compassionate: cares deeply about patients' welfare.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

Tremendous dedication to patients, which is sometimes erronious confused with time manage issues.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2012

Dr Fogl treats my partner for schizophrenia. He is kind, considerate and accessible, and has made the quality of life for our family much better. Having a family member with schizophrenia is not easy, but the attentiveness and interest in finding new ways to help that Dr Fogl shows has proven to be a god-send. He has been there for my partner, but has also been supportive and informative with me, as well. Any patient with schizophrenia who is referred to Dr Fogl is very fortunate.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

Dr. Fogl is an excellent psychiatrist. He listens attentively and is extremely knowledgable in his field of medicine, always making himself available during times of crisis. I feel very lucky to have Dr. Fogl as my psychiatrist and trust 100% that he is dedicated to my recovery.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011