Ratings for Dr. Shane Vold

I consider myself extremely lucky to have been referred to Optimum Wellness and to have found Dr Vold. I have been to quite a few Chiro's in the past but have never received as much instant and long term pain relief than from Shane. I have a full tear of my rotator cuff and had been going elsewhere for laser treatment, after 20 treatments I was still barely able to move my shoulder and thought that I was a hopeless case. I visited Dr Vold for an alignment and he suggested his accupuncture treatments as he has had huge success in the past. After just one treatment my shoulder felt amazing and with every treatment it just keeps getting better and better. This man is magic in my books and I will never go to any other chiropractor but him.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

Dr Vold has treated me when no one else was able to stop my back pain. I really thought i would just have to manage my pain. Even after my first treatment from Dr Vold i had already had relief from my pain. Dr Vold is very knowledgeable and i will definitely be my favourite chiropractor for life.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

Dr Vold has been treating me for over a year, working through an issue with a pars defect in my lower back. He is an excellent chiropractor and has had a huge part in my recovery. You can tell that he truly enjoys his job, and learning ways to improve his practice. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

Very friendly and reassuring. He has strength to handle a big person like myself but at the same time very gentle. Active release techniques very effective as well as acupuncture treatments.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

Dr.Vold is a knowledgeable doctor who truly cares and is nonjudgmental.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

Having never been to a Chiropractor before I was nervous. Dr. Vold put me at ease. After discussing my issues he sent me for x-rays. He discusses and explains every step and what he is adjusting. I am moving better then I have in 20 years thanks to him. I highly recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

Dr. Vold is very solid in his knowledge and took me in and treated the whole body. With the injuries I had, he had xrays, done and then discussed the entire problem with me so that I understood what needed to be done to fix my problem. His adjustments are very effective and I really feel much better than I have in many years! Dr. Vold is a very friendly and positive person and that also made me feel very welcome and comfortable.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012