Ratings for Dr. Dini Hui

Very nice and knowlegable OB. Helpful and patient. Only thing is that she is too busy and need to wait for 1+ hour.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

She took care of my wife during her two pregnancies and personally delivered our second baby. Great doctor! Every visit was warm and welcoming. She is very knowledgable and would answer any question you have in detail. The appointment was never rushed. However the reception was not responsive enough. And the ultrasound sometimes took long time. We will go to her again if we have our third baby in the future.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

She was not my Dr for my pregnancy however she was on call during my labour and I couldn't have been happier. My labour was tough and rough on me after a slow induction the resident Dr kept pushing for me to hold on and pushing for more meds trying to progress my labour, however she stepped in and said she was OK with me doing things how I wanted. When the resident was ignoring my BP and my babies heart rate going far lower Than it should be she immediately stepped in and recommended a c-section and I am so glad she did because the cord was wrapped around my baby! The scar healed up nicely and is hardly noticeable.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

She is an excellent doctor. I had a complicated pregnancy having been diagnosed with a benign brain tumor during my pregnancy. She was helpful, knowlegeable, and updated me regularly to ensure we addressed my situation as effectively as possible. She is a great doctor. She performed my c-section and I, honestly, recovered so quickly that I am convinced it was because of the quality of the surgery she performed. She was my doctor for both my pregnancies and would highly recommend her. Her staff, Cindy and Kelly, are also fantastic. They are highly informed, helpful and friendly. .

flag | Submitted November 22, 2015

She is an excellent doctor. Patient, very helpful, knowledgeable, fantastic bedside manners. She was my doctor for my first pregnancy and I have her for my second. She is simply fantastic!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

What a wonderful doctor. She is very caring and thoughtful. I am very glad that she is my OB!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

Very helpful and nice! I agree with most compliments given by others on here!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

A doctor who is there for her patients, who listens and does her best to make people feel safe and secure. Certainly a great human being.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

A great doctor. Excellent and helpful. Sanjay

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

Such a wonderful doctor. I have never met such a knowledgable dr who has such a wonderful bedside manner. Extremely thorough as well.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014