Ratings for Dr. Dana Jacobs

We are not going to see her anymore!! She needs to go back in school and learn how to treat her patients!!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Dana seems really nice. She examined me the other day for the first time. She was very gentle and seemed nice..although she did seem rushed and impatient. It could have just been an off day. I'll go back again to her for next appt. And determine weather ill stay. But idk she seemed nice to me.. Plus I was feeling really queezy and she offered me some m&ms. But I would recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2012

wonderful, helpful , and informative. She always spends a lot of time with me and answers my questions. I always feel she is interested in my concerns. She delivered my last baby and was patient, and gentle. I recommend her highly

flag | Submitted February 28, 2012

Very bad experience all around. Went to see Dana Jacobs when i found out i was pregnant for the first time. Very nice but flaky personality. She told me i should use a midwife for my pregnancy, that she'd always be available and i could call at any time. Did an internal exam, she had a assitant call me back a week later informing me my results were abnormal and a follow up procedure was needed. Could not answer any of my questions or concerns. I called Jacobs and left a message and got a return call again from her assitant who still did not answer my questions and Jacobs was too busy to talk to me. I spent a month stressing over it to find out on my next appointment the information was given to me inaccurately and was no big deal and the follow up test was unnessessary. Jacobs did not remember me and told me i should have just called her. Will not be back to see her again.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011