Ratings for Dr. Jerry A. Schmitt

Why I keep coming back, He truly cares about my health. I met Dr Jerry, after already being a patient of capitol chiropractic and getting monthly maintenance adjustments. He often is my adjusting chiropractor. It is important to do exercises and stretching to get maximum benefit from adjustments, which I do. When I strained, subluxated, my lower back L5 pretty bad moving a heavy window AC, the other year, he was involved in changing my adjustment plan and I am doing great. Occasionally, I come more often if I have a problem. He always comes through with adjustments that make me feel better. I believe chiropractic care has improved my health and well being allowing me to keep this 55 year old body going great, doing outdoor yard work and becoming an avid cyclist the past 4 years, I’m up to 50 mile rides. I get a reasonable package deal for visits.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013

He always provide great answers to my questions. His staff is very customer oriented.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2011

I"ve been to several chiropractors over the last 7 years. I noticed several advantages at Capitol Chiropractic. From the first time I walked in I could tell the entire staff ( which everyone was extreamly curtious) was concerned with my well being. They did a pheonmenal job educating me on my health and chiropractic care. They truley take the time to help you understand the many benefits chiropractic has to offer. I was shocked to see how many symptoms/problems are related to your spine. Another thing I was surprised with was the extent they go to in order to determine whats going on with you. Then explaining in detail whats wrong and what can be done to correct it. Dr. Boghosian is a caring doctor and goes above and beyond on every single visit I make. Thanks again to the entire staff at Capitol Chiropractic for taking such good care!!!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011