Ratings for Dr. Dominique L. Gariti

I would follow Dr Gariti if she left this practice to her next venture. She is THE BEST doctor I have ever had! Her knowledge and experience is second to none and I feel genuinely blessed to have her as my Doctor.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Would never use her as a doctor. She does not care about patients. Very blunt, rude, and inconsiderate. Wished I would have switched doctors in the middle of my pregnancy.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

My husband and I love her. We had one of her partners to perform our OB visits and deliver my first child and the experience has been night and day. Switching to her was the best decision we could have made. She takes the time to answer questions, relieves stress and has scheduled 2 of my C-sections on her day off as that was our requested date. She is flexible, willing to listen and funny. She intimately tries to get to know you without coming off as superficial and fake. Her schedule is a bit unflexible for monthly OB appointments but her NP is amazing too. Never had a bad experience with her and adjust my personal schedule just to see her. Would recommend to anyone who is unhappy with their current OB or looking for a kind and supportive OBGYN, Dr. Gariti is an excellent choice.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

LOVE her! I began seeing Dr. Gariti when my husband and I were having difficulty becoming pregnant. She was not only able to diagnose an ovulation problem and help me overcome it with medication - she then cared for me my entire pregnancy. She was so caring and positive throughout my entire pregnancy that I looked forward to each and every prenatal appointment. She was not on call the day I delivered, but she still stopped in to see me and broke my water. Maybe it was the hormones, but I actually cried when I scheduled my 6-week postpartum checkup and was told the nurse practitioner will see me instead of Dr. Gariti.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012

Love her! She really cares about her patients. I switched to her and I'm so happy I did. She always looks at the charts before she comes in and asks great questions.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

She cancelled my appt when I called ahead to say I'd be 10 min late while I waited 10 min on hold waiiting for her to tell me that. She must have been running late herself that day. On prior appts, she was always rushed and wasn't very interested in ME personally.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2010

Had been a patient for a few years, no real problems but she did make me feel hurried at appointments. Also have had several support staff treat me rudely on various occasions. I was having severe abdominal pain recently and another Dr. saw something unusual during a pelvic exam and told me to see my GYN ASAP. Well she told me it was nothing to worry about but also couldn't tell me what it actually was, nor did she take a pap smear. Also she dismissed all my other symptoms and actually told me my bra was probably causing sore breasts and swelling(which it wasn't of course,I actually had edema I found out later). No Dr. should ever treat a patient that way even if they don't believe you they still should be professional and act concerned.I was very disappointed and still scared when I left that last appointment.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2009

I had only one appointment with Dr. Gariti. She was pleasant. However, I had to switch to a different provider because she was only available one day a week for limited hours at the West Allis location. That makes it difficult for someone who works to see this physician. The office staff are not very friendly and each time I called in to schedule an appointment I spent a minimum of 10 minutes on hold. Convenience and customer service are considerations here.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2009

Dr Gariti is so wonderful. The first time I met her was when she has to perform a D&C for a miscarriage. She held my hand as she explained everything and even shed a tear with me. Right then and there I decided I would never go to another OB/GYN. She was fantastic through my pregnancy with my son and through a rough labor and delivery. She's incredibly personable and like another rater said, she makes the annual exam bearable. I highly rate Dr. Gariti!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2008

Dr. Gariti is fantastic. I have never felt so comfortable in a doctors care in my life. She makes the uncomfortable yearly exam bearable and was so great through my entire pregnancy. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2007

Dr. Dominique L. Gariti's Credentials

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 2000)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Franklin, WI