Ratings for Dr. Ted Cox

Dr. Cox is the best dentist I have ever had. I went to him to replace two veneers on my front teeth and he showed me how the addition of two veneers on the adjacent teeth would significantly improve my smile - the results are far beyond my expectations! This was such an economical way to get this improvement. I'm usually anxious in the dentist chair and Dr. Cox has completely gotten me over that. He explains everything he is doing so there are no surprises. And I can't believe he could freeze the top front of my mouth without me feeling anything. Prior to the cosmetic work he did the most thorough dental exam I've ever had. Needless to say, I'm switching dentists - I can't imagine going to anyone else now. Superior skills, excellent "chairside" manner, clearly up to date on all the latest techniques and information. I've never trusted a dentist so much. Thank you Dr. Cox for suggesting this cosmetic work, I'm thrilled! Amy S. D'Aprix

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Dr. Cox has been my dentist in both Ottawa and Toronto and he is kind, professional, and a dentistry artist!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

Excellent, professional service every time is see Dr. Cox. The best dentist I've had in years.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

If you want your treatment done right from A-Z I highly recommend Dr.Cox! He helped me address my primary concerns and explained each step to help my mouth return to its healthy state! Extremely professional and meticulous. Exactly what one should want working on their teeth!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2015

Amazing dentist! So gentle and explains everything he's doing to make sure you really understand the process. Really kind and sweet. Great staff. Excellent experience.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

Judgmental !!! Also, he doesn't even listen to you! However, great staff!!!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2015

Dr. Cox has been my dentist for several years and I highly recommend him. He is very thorough and knowledgeable and has provided me extremely high quality dental work. Thanks to him I have a bright, straight and healthy smile. The location is very central and convenient and the whole staff are friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2012

I was a patient of Dr. Cox when he was in Mississauga. I agree.....Sometime he is a little abrupt, but he is the best dentist I have ever had. I told my cousin and sister about him. And they also had great experiences. I wish he never moved to Toronto. It's too far for me now. I had many problems with my teeth, and he fixed all of them.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

Terrible experience. I have been seeing Dr. Cox because he is close to my home. He is very rude, abrupt, and can not deal well with cosmetic issues (veneers, bonding, etc.) His answer to every issue is "that's the best I can do", then walks away. My insurance also routinely pays 50% of their bill because it is above the prescribed rates. I would avoid, there are too many other good dentists in the area at half the rate.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2011

Nice guy. Thorough in his examination. Very gentle touch. Hygenists are great and friendly. Had as dentist for 2 years. Would recommend

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011