You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Alex Lee

I have been to a few chiropractors, but no one really compares to Dr. Alex Lee. He takes his time with his patients and is very thorough with his care. The tissue work he does along with the adjustments has helped me tremendously. I've had issues with my neck and shoulders for quite some time due to previous injuries, and I have felt a lot of relief and less tension since I've been seeing him. He has also provided me with education regarding stretching, proper body mechanics while working and nutrition to maintain my overall health status in the long run. He has a down-to-earth personality and his staff are very friendly as well.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

Dr Alex and his brother John Lee are the best chiropractors around. I have been to MANY and none have helped me the way they have. Their treatment is "different" than all chiros I have seen. They do not use hot packs/cold packs or esteem machines but rather do a lot of tissue work themselves. They are amazing doctors and people. Also, although they have a good selection of magazines, you do not sit long enough to really finish an article. There appointments are on time 99.9% of the time, (we have to leave room for emergencies). The staff is great as well, always a smile and very informative of inurance. Great place to be.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2012

Dr. Lee is in practice with his brother, John Lee at A Beautiful Spine. Both are wonderful. I always feel so much better after seeing them. They respect the patients.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011

Dr. Alex Lee's Credentials

Updates

• Website has been updated from "http://abeautifulspine.com/about-the-doctors.html" to "http://abeautifulspine.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "93650" to "93726". Address has been updated from "None" to "4035 North Fresno Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15592275301".

June 3, 2015