Ratings for Dr. Janis McCallum

She was only filling in for my other family doctor that just left and I like her. She was very thorough, kind but to the point. She never sugar coated things and I appreciated that. She explained things to me that my other family doctor never took the time to do.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2012

Dr. McCallum took over for my family doctor when she moved. I have been at this clinic for years and after 3 visits with her am now seeking a new family doctor (not an easy task). She is unfriendly, rude, judgemetal, and unwilling to help (to the point she told me to find my own medical solutions ... I am not a doctor!!). I have never cried after a visit to the doctor until I met her.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2011

The staff are ok. She seems very smart but also willing to admit when she doesn't know stuff. She is very supportive and I would recommend her!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

Has been excellent in several appointments with her. Very easy to talk to and listens carefully. Knows what she doesn't know and tells you accordingly. Referred to specialist when she needed assistance. Diagnostic skills have been proven and she doesn't over prescribe needless medications. Provided excellent follow up and has a sincere interest in her patient's health.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2011

Very rude and judgemental with patient Also did not listen to concerns and was interested in only charging for appointment to go over normal medical results while scaring the patient when called in for this appointment

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011

Dr. Janis McCallum's Credentials

• University of British Columbia (Grad. 2008)