Ratings for Dr. James D. Johnston

Unique combination of being extremely intellect, compassionate and witty even! Although dying soon, I am still blessed and thank God for putting this true doctor in charge of my care.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2018

Highest scientific competence combined with outstanding interpersonal skills. Knows what he's talking about, cares about the patient and is sincere.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

One of the very best there is , more than puts you at ease , Has a very pleasing personality, listens to you and HEARS what you are saying .

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

He is a very personable doctor that really cares for all of his patients.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Dr. Johnston is an amazing cardiologist, he always makes me feel like I am the only patient he has to take care of. He spends time listening to my concerns and shows genuine concern for my heart issues.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Dr. Johnston always takes as much time as the patient needs to answer any questions or talk about any concerns that the patient has. He has helped me with my heart issues for the past two years and schedules the tests that need to be done in order to find the problem.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

I've been fortunate to have received excellent medical care from a number of very good doctors over the years. That being said, I place Dr. Johnston in a category on his own, somewhere beyond excellent. I have had the good fortune to receive his thoughtful attention twice since 2008. He is the only medical professional to ever call me at home (on a Friday evening) to share and discuss the results of tests. I was very concerned and feeling a lot of stress both times I have received treatment from Dr. Johnston. On both occasions his calm, professional and attentive approach quickly gave me the sense that I had the right guy working for me and he cared about me and getting the best possible outcome. I would (and have) enthusiastically recommend Dr. Johnston to anyone in need of the services of and outstanding Cardiologist.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

He is best thing that happened to my husbands health He is knowledgeable friendly and gives his best

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

He literally saved our pregnancy, we thank God for Dr Johnston.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

I had my initial consult with Dr. Johnston last week. Both my wife and I were incredibly impressed with him. He had made himself aware of my numerous tests and results and referred to them without having a note in hand. His staff was friendly, enthusiastic and welcoming. Dr. Johnston is both "book smart" and "people smart", qualities rarely found together in our experience. After 5 years we feel we have acquired what we have been lacking. We are so very pleased!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016