You may also like

I had to resceduled due to they made the appointment during the christmas break time frame. Very frustrated had to wait 2 months for an appointment and they can't even call you and remind you. I left a message and they haven't returned my call and on the message it says only leave one message and they will call back. Now I still have to go to the appointment so I don't pay that missed fee. Not feeling any good vibes from this place at all. So done!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

where is jennifer???????????????????????????? ?????????// Why has she left your office? bring her back we need her and you Dr Fituri are a fool for letting her go.. What is wrong with you.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Thank you Jennifer for getting me in today. Like so many people have said I will say it again your awesome. You deserve a raise! You made me smile and i am so lucky you are there for us patients. Thank you again

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

I've been waiting since oct to see Dr Fituri and yesterday jennifer called and squeezed me in for today. This Dr and his wonderful staff made me feel welcome. Took the time to listen to me and asked alot of questions. I am already booked for a colon and gastro this year. Extra special thanks to Jennifer you made this visit so easy and thanks for making me smile.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

Was seen on time. Jennifer stated appts run approx 45 mins and I should plan on being in the office that long. However I was seen and out in 30! Dr Fituri was very kind and answered all my questions. I am scheduled for a colon screen in oct and I am very happy with the care I recieved today. Thank you

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Dr Fituri is currently away and Jennifer has rescheduled my appt. I just wanted to take a moment and leave a comment about this Dr and his staff. Dr Fituri thank you for seeing me when i was so sick I could barley walk. Your professionalism and knowledge was greatly appreciated. Jennifer You are AMAZING! Thank you for your kind words, answering my questions and taking that extra time to just make me feel like I was the most important person at the moment. You both have been a blessing to my family and myself. Thank you for everything. Mr C

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

This Dr cancelled my appt twice. But then saw me on a Saturday that was so convenient for me. His secretary is funny and sweet. I saw another patient bringing her and the Dr coffee as a thank you. She makes you feel like someone cares. Thank you Dr Fituri you were worth the wait and Jennifer it was wonderful to have met you. Thanks for everything. Mrs Raynolds

flag | Submitted August 30, 2015

Dr Fituri has been away for a few weeks and everyone is entitled to vacation time. I just want to say thank you to Jennifer for being there and supporting me till he returns. Your an amazing support staff and Dr Fituri is truely blessed to have you there for his patients. Thank you for everything!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

I appreciate that it's summer and Dr is gone away. Jennifer thank you for being there for me. You've put my mind at ease and I appreciate your help in making sure that I am going to be ok. God bless

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

Dr. Rasem Fituri's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I had to resceduled due to they made the appointment during the christmas break time frame. Very frustrated had to wait 2 months for an appointment and they can..."

February 4, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "where is jennifer???????????????????????????? ?????????// Why has she left your office? bring her back we need her and you Dr Fituri are a fool for letting her ..."

January 26, 2016
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you Jennifer for getting me in today. Like so many people have said I will say it again your awesome. You deserve a raise! You made me smile and i am so ..."

January 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been waiting since oct to see Dr Fituri and yesterday jennifer called and squeezed me in for today. This Dr and his wonderful staff made me feel welcome. T..."

November 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Was seen on time. Jennifer stated appts run approx 45 mins and I should plan on being in the office that long. However I was seen and out in 30! Dr Fituri was ..."

September 17, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Fituri is currently away and Jennifer has rescheduled my appt. I just wanted to take a moment and leave a comment about this Dr and his staff. Dr Fituri tha..."

September 8, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "This Dr cancelled my appt twice. But then saw me on a Saturday that was so convenient for me. His secretary is funny and sweet. I saw another patient bringing h..."

August 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Fituri has been away for a few weeks and everyone is entitled to vacation time. I just want to say thank you to Jennifer for being there and supporting me ti..."

August 26, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I appreciate that it's summer and Dr is gone away. Jennifer thank you for being there for me. You've put my mind at ease and I appreciate your help in making su..."

August 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr F your secretary is amazing. She was so sweet and caring. I wish others would act like her. Thank you for everything"

June 29, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Fituri was pleasent however he was quite rude to his staff. His secretary is happy sweet and very welcoming. He spoke to this young lady in a manner that qu..."

June 5, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "N8N0" to "N8X 4T2". Address has been updated from "None" to "700 Tecumseh Road East, Suite 202, Windsor". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15192562993".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Seen right away! First time Ive never waited in a specialist office. The secretary was friendly and answered all my questions. Dr Fituri was knowledgeable and b..."

May 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This doctor, and his receptionist Jennifer, could not have been any nicer. Caring, attentive, patient and understanding. My own doctor sent me to the wrong ad..."

April 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Saw Dr Fituri today.after reading the comments I was worried. But I am happy to say he was wonderful and his staff Jennifer is a sweet and caring young lady. I ..."

April 24, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful staff. Jennifer thank you for answering my questions and taking all my calls Caring Dr. Thank you Dr Fituri"

March 27, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fituri has absolutely no bed side manners at all. Even when he is wrong about something he would never admit it. Argumentative, ignorant, and non caring. ..."

February 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Fituri was away for 7 weeks. I waited for my appt after being rescheduled twice. His secretary was assaulted in front of me by another patient his first day ..."

January 18, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Worst practice I have ever dealt with. I arrived for my appointment only to be told that he was cancelling to leave the country. They rescheduled an appointment..."

January 15, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "group of idiots who are looking for your money and not respect you at all"

December 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Just happy Ty Dr Fituri. You staff is spectacular too. I read the comments people are human."

October 11, 2014
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr futuristic is technically proficient. However he does not explain information to patients .nor did he tell me anything about my diagnosis or what to do .he ..."

September 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing staff friendly caring and genuine. Dr Fituri was on time. Made me feel comfortable..was knowledgeable and is helping me thru this treatable disease."

September 22, 2014
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "bad bad bad doctor I have crohns and he wanted to do a colonoscopy so the day before I drank the stuff to clean you out ....well It made me soooo sick I ended u..."

September 22, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Raseh" to "Rasem"

February 18, 2014