Ratings for Dr. Rasem Fituri

the worst secretary ever. she cancelled my colonoscopy at the office and after talking to her about which of my meds I was to take before procedure and arranging that procedure with her. I did prep was driven to the hospital where I was told I was not scheduled. dr believed her lies and had her tell me to go back to my dr and get referred all over again. another 3-4 months. delay for me..make sure you confirm youre appointment. or better yet go to another dr you will be happier with the results!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Get a hobby, Jen. It is terrible what you are doing to the doc. The new secretary was very professional.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

Best thing Dr. Fituri ever did for his practice is getting rid of Jen.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

LET'S BE SERIOUS JEN, WE ALL KNOW THAT'S YOU POSTING.....

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

This doctor was the worst gastroenterologist I have ever seen, he was rude, belittling and no respect.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

I had to resceduled due to they made the appointment during the christmas break time frame. Very frustrated had to wait 2 months for an appointment and they can't even call you and remind you. I left a message and they haven't returned my call and on the message it says only leave one message and they will call back. Now I still have to go to the appointment so I don't pay that missed fee. Not feeling any good vibes from this place at all. So done!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

where is jennifer???????????????????????????? ?????????// Why has she left your office? bring her back we need her and you Dr Fituri are a fool for letting her go.. What is wrong with you.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Thank you Jennifer for getting me in today. Like so many people have said I will say it again your awesome. You deserve a raise! You made me smile and i am so lucky you are there for us patients. Thank you again

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

I've been waiting since oct to see Dr Fituri and yesterday jennifer called and squeezed me in for today. This Dr and his wonderful staff made me feel welcome. Took the time to listen to me and asked alot of questions. I am already booked for a colon and gastro this year. Extra special thanks to Jennifer you made this visit so easy and thanks for making me smile.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

Was seen on time. Jennifer stated appts run approx 45 mins and I should plan on being in the office that long. However I was seen and out in 30! Dr Fituri was very kind and answered all my questions. I am scheduled for a colon screen in oct and I am very happy with the care I recieved today. Thank you

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015