Ratings for Dr. Christopher Westbrook

Very arrogant attitude. Asked me how many packs of cigarettes I smoke - I am NOT a smoker. I was deeply offended by this question. Then proceeded to ask my 17 year old son "do you want her in here"...my jaw hit the floor at that point. My son asked had asked for me to be with him in the room, it was extremely rude. I have since changed doctors after he prescribed narcotics to a family member who is a known addict. This has been a major blow to our family and has set us back as the addict family member seeks treatment for his noew opioid addiction. Absolutely shocked that he was ever prescribed this medication from the doctor. My guess is that he really doesn't understand addiction at all...:so unfortunate.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Suffered for many months with health concerns, changed doctor to Dr Westbrook and within weeks had various tests done and blood work....found reason why feeling sick, now he has refered me to a specialist.....so happy I changed docs very happy with Dr Westbrook

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Dr Westbrook has a caring attitude and takes his time in explaining symptoms and was thorough in his assessment. Definitely would have him as my family physician.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Dr. Westbrook was compassionate, and had great bedside manner. He was respectful, patient, and knowledgeable. Most importantly he was not too quick to medicate which was refreshing. We were very happy to be in his care, for our 2 yr old daughter.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2013

Dr. Westbrook was extremely friendly and displayed a kind and caring attitude toward my young child.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2011

No apology for making a mistake in prescribing a medicine. Uncaring attitude.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011