Ratings for Dr. Ken Soo

I didn't like getting root canal's. Now I fall asleep when I have to get one. He is very good and kind dentist. I have been with him for over 20 years.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Dr Soo is a very professional, intelligent and kind dentist. I think he was a pharmacist before he was a dentist. Very smart man. He never recommends expensive, unnecessary work as other dentists have done...in fact he offers you affordable options or lets you know if something is unnecessary. He has fixed a filling that another dentist did that was too high, which resolved headaches. He helped find a u-tube video so I could figure out how to change the top of my electric toothbrush. He is always cheerful, punctual and answers any questions you may have and explains everything. Best dentist that I ever had! Strongly recommend Dr Soo!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

Dr. Soo is very helpful and cares about his patients. He is always willing to answer questions and explain anything you are curious about.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

Dr.Soo is a very professional dentist and I agree with the previous comments above regarding him treating people with respect and always doing his best to fit you in if you need to see him. Would totally recommend him as a dentist.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

Friendly, honest and professional. Great staff! Always flexible and helpful with appointments, emergency or not.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011

Dr. Soo and his staff are awesome. It's a small office, but he's got flexible hours, and really cares about his patients. He has never recommended a fancy (& unnecessary) procedure, unlike most of the other dentists I have visited. I can ask him a point-blank question, and he will give me an honest, upfront answer. If I'm not sure whether a procedure would be covered by my insurance, his staff will offer to call in the insurance company in ADVANCE, so I'm not landed with a surprise bill at the end. Rather than running late, he is usually able to get me in a little early, and the appointments are quick & painless. Also, if you are having an emergency, he has always managed - somehow - to fit my family members in asap. I recommend him every chance I get.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011