Ratings for Dr. Tom Miller

I am surprised by the positive reviews. He was condescending and not helpful. Kept trying to refer me to other clinics without helping me at his own. Does not give you time to speak and the diagnostic EMG is limited due to time. You get to see a bunch of residents only to get a couple of minutes with him - and he does all the talking. Not impressed!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2018

Kept referring me out of his clinic - did not seem to want to help. Said some things that were very questionable. He definitely needs a lesson on bedside manner & on how to listen to patients. I would not recommend him for diagnosis & treatment.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

Names Ray davis.Have crps.Hes an egomaniac. NOGOOD

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

Seems like a nice enough doctor. Did not really spend a lot of time on EMG testing and follow-up. Was hoping for more assistance in managing an ongoing condition. Expect to wait a long time at the clinic and waiting for appointments.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Dr. Miller has made a big difference in my life, for the better, for over 10 years. He is straight forward and caring. The knowledge he has shared with me has been on point and helped me better understand and cope with my health issues. His treatments have improved my quality of life. He has promoted my self-help and involvement in my health care. When I was unable to come in for a treatment, he offered to come to me with his equipment and administer the treatment. Medical care far beyond expectations. Caring, forthright, knowledgeable, reliable and effective.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

Dr. Miller is the best most important person I've ever met. He's given me a little bit of my old life back. It's been a painful road. I lost function in my left hand after a drunk driver hit me. He has been working with me ever since. They saw me monthly until I had a shot at a surgery him and Dr. Ross did together he is also an angel! It's been four months since the surgery and I now understand why doctors get you so discouraged. When it actually begins to work you are in sheer amazement. I cried, lol I am as I'm typing this. M/y fingers have just begun to move a little. It's been over a year without moving my left hand! Dr. Miller, I don't know him personally but this guy...man if he asked me for a lung I wouldn't hesitate. And for those of you with bad reviews....be realistic he isn't a magician, you can't fix everything. He is straight forward and will tell you without sugar coating. This man does procedures that hurt, he has to for the most part! Not one person walks out of that office with dry eyes, think of the toll that must have on a person?! A guy like this is just amazing. Inspiring. I could go on...but I wont lol. I have nothing bad to say about this man or his team and reception. All great people I trust my life with, and I don't trust anyone lol. Dr. Miller and team, if you see this THANK YOU. Thank you so much. You guys are angels.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

Knowledgable but really no help at all. Was hoping for better based on the ratings on this website.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Dr Miller really focuses on you as his patient. Unlike some other doctors you don't feel rushed. He is very thoughtful and personable. Quality care.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Dr. Tom Miller has been looking after me for nearly 20 years. Without him, I would not be the functioning person I am today! He is without a doubt The Best!! I give top marks to Dr. Miller, and all of the staff that I have had the pleasure of coming into contact with.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2015

I feel so lucky to have been referred to Dr. Miller. Thanks to Dr.Miller I finally have hope for managing my pain. He is brilliant! For anyone foolish enough to complain about the wait he is worth it.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015