Ratings for Dr. Frank Johnson

Dr. Frank Johnson is the best GP I have ever had. He explains things in detail in layman's terms so I can understand my health conditions. He is compassionate, professional, approachable, and never rushes you out the door. He looks you in the eye, cares about you as a whole person and with him I feel truly cared for. He also solved issues for me on the first visit that multiple specialists had not been able to figure out. He is pretty great, I feel blessed to have found him.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Dr. Johnson did my shoulder surgery in 2016 and I now have full motion back and I am pain free. Can do my regular job duties with no problems.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Dr. Johnson did my total knee replacement outpatient and I was up walking the same day. Have had great success and his follow-up care has been great.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Today I visited his office for the first time. I have been experiencing bad pain in my knees. My pain started in my back in 2015, then progressed into my knees. My experience with Dr. Johnson was very uplifting and positive. He took the time and was very thorough in suggesting possible medical treatments, and also identifying what possibly could be affecting my knees. I came in feeling frustrated, and not really knowing what to do. I left his office feeling like I have some control over my health, and my health care alternatives. Dr. Johnson definitely is an expert in his field. I will be going back to him in the future. I would highly recommend Dr. Johnson. This doctor sincerely cares about his patients. I am so glad to have seen him today.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

THE BEST GP I have ever had. Friendly, genuinely concerned, proactive with treatment plans, extremely knowledgeable, my appointments with Dr Johnson are never rushed and always productive with excellent health and wellness advice. T.L.Short , Calgary ,AB

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

Very helpful! He was able to help me understand the injury and recovery process better than anyone I've encountered yet. I look forward working with him through the process of getting my life back.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Dr Johnson was extremely helpful and didn't only help me fix my injury but helped me in other ways like eating healthy and and helping me to quit smoking Dr Johnson gave the impression he cares about me as an individual something I haven't had at At any other doctor I won't go to anyone else I hope he's in the practice a long time cause my family will be going to him for now on I give 10 out of 5

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Dr Johnson helped me with my knee injury and I was happy he didn't push drugs on me. He was a very easy guy to talk to made me very comfortable right from the very first visit. I am unable to say enough good things about his staff, the treatment and the overall process I went through.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

There are very few Doctors I have seen who exhibit the professional and gentle bed side manner that Dr. Johnson does. Dr. Johnson is very knowledgeable and thinks outside of the box. He has always taken the time to clearly explain the situation and what treatment plan he intends to follow. He is friendly and patient at all times and makes you feel totally comfortable and like a person rather than just a number or a chart. It is obvious that he cares and it always shows. There is no stress involved when you visit his office from the time you come through the door until your appointment has been completed. I feel very fortunate that I have Dr. Johnson as my family physician and I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking a caring Health Care provider.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

I feel lucky to have Dr. Johnson as part of my healthcare team. He's very thorough and ensures you understand every aspect of complicated conditions. He has been Very generous with his time. This has been invaluable to me when my health problems had me feeling hopeless... when other Doctors seemed to hit dead-ends or not offer alternate solutions. Dr. Johnson's care and compassion has greatly helped me on my health journey. Thank you Dr. Johnson!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2015