Ratings for Dr. John D. Ritrosky

I heard that Dr. Ritrowski was a wonderful doctor, sadly I will never know. After taking off work and waiting over an hour after my appointment time, I finally put my clothes back on and left. No one ever acknowledged how long I had been waiting, explained there was a delay, apologized...nothing. After I left, I called to tell them what had happened. The receptionist still didn't apologize, asked if I wanted to reschedule. When I said no and laughed, she said ok, have a nice day. Wow.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

Dr. R removed a melanoma from my knee area yesterday. I went for a consult one day and he scheduled me the very next day for the surgery. He is extremely professional with a wonderful staff. Everyone in the office has empathy and a great bedside manner. Judging from the 4 inches of stitches it looks like the scar will be inconspicuous. I highly recommend Dr. R as he came highly recommended by dermatologist.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2014

Dr Ritrosky performed a facelift on me in January 2012. The entire experience was professional, helpful and personal. I can't believe how good I look now. He is an excellent surgeon and conservative making sure I got what I wanted - which was to look natural. The compliments keep rolling in and no one even knows. I searched the entire US and flew from the midwest to see him. I hired a private nurse for the 24 hour after care and she was top notch as well. I was so nervous about doing this but wow! What great results.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2013

Dr. Ritrosky preformed my breast augmentation procedure 10 years ago. I've been looking at before and after pics on this website, and I can't beleive his work on me still looks better than 90% of these pics. I would highly recommend him to anyone considering breast augmentation. I heard that he has become quite expensive since I had my work done, guess that's because he has a stellar rep and continues to do great work, saving my money for my next set as he will be the one to do the explantation and second augmentation when the time comes.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

Dr. John D. Ritrosky's Credentials

• German

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Harvard-Pilgrim