Ratings for Dr. Rick Grenkow

Dr Grenkow and his team have treated my family and I for years and we are very greatful for his expert professional treatment. He is without doubt one of the best dentists. Dr Rick helped me after a serious accident and I will be forever greatful for his help in my recovery. If you have fears of dentists this is the Dr to see. He is amazing.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

This dentist really knows what he is doing. Fantastic.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Stay away from 200th Street Dental... I have been a patient of their office for over 4 years and have referred countless people to their office. Which I will no longer be doing in the future. I booked my spouse for a dental appointment, they did not call to confirm and then I called 20 minutes before his appointment they forgot to mention they were running 45 Minutes behind. Even told another patients they had ran out of supplies and could not see them.. If your looking for a unprofessional office then this is the place if not I would visit one of the other 5 dentist offices in the same building but stay away from this office !!!!!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2013

This was the best dental experience ever. Dr. Rick really knows his stuff. All my fears of going to the dentist are gone. This doctor is amazing! He has given me a gorgeous smile. BEST DENTIST EVER!!!!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2013

Don't recommend this dentist to anyone. He did more damage than good. Old fashion dentist. Offers unnecessary work.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2013

Dr Grenkow told me that we should replace all of my silver fillings with white fillings, however after some research I noticed that this is true according to dental associations. watch out , waste of time and money.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2012

flag | Submitted June 2, 2012

Very dissatisfied unfortunatelly. Painful. The doctor does not provide explanations after the work is done and he does not care the patient. It seems that he is only interested in your money.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011

This was the most educational dental experience I have ever had. This Dr. explains how gum disease works, and how dental breakdown takes place without embarassing you. He and his staff are very professional in all aspects. I highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2011

Dr. Grenkow and staff were very professional and thorough in all the treatment that was provided. I was treated very well and the dental work provided was done to perfection!!!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011