Ratings for Dr. Andrea B. Boone

Office staff sucks. Impolite and make mistakes when scheduling. The actual doctors are nice, professional, and take time to explain when questions are asked.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Trying to make an appointment with Dr. Boone, I was talked to rudely and without any care or compassion by her staff. I was basically told that because I had gone to see another doctor (for surgery) that I needed to continue seeing him. Even though he is 5 hours away and is not an Ob-Gyn. I was told that I made the decision to see him, and I need to keep seeing him.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

I have been a patient of Doctor Boone for many years. I was seeing another female doctor in the same practice but switched to Doctor Boone after having an appointment with her when my regular doctor was out of the office. The chemistry with Doctor Boone was just better and that is very important to me. She is knowledgeable about the latest information in her field. I have always found her to be willing to try something different if the usual isn't working. She listens carefully to what you are saying and treats you as a unique individual without hurrying through the visit. Overall I find her to be a very good physician.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

after my sister went to another doctor because her nurse's assistant said the next opening was in 3 weeks (not to mention my sister has and adanced stage of a GYN cancer), we went to visit another GYN to check on a possible infection. the other doctor saw my sister that very same day. after Dr. Boone found out, she fired my sister has a patient.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2009

Dr. Andrea B. Boone's Credentials

• Univ Of Southern Ca Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90033 (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Visalia, CA