Ratings for Dr. Justin Jagger

Excellent, very knowledgable doctor who is great with children.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Dr. Jagger is, I'm sure, great at dealing with any issue "inside of the box" but with my son, sadly he has not been able to help and in addition, unable to open his mind to various possibilities. My wish for the future of the city of Thunder Bay, our province, and country is that one day we have a medical system that will be open to look at odd, and uncommon possibilities. What may be wrong may not always be easy to determine; that however, doesn't mean there's "nothing wrong". We know our children better than anyone else. Parents; continue to advocate for your children. without us, they have no one. As for his staff, hopefully once they can figure out how to ensure the proper medical information is given to the correct families, that will be the beginning of an effectively ran medical clinic. :(

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

Absolutely amazing doctor. He is fantastic with children of all ages and abilities.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

We have been very lucky to have our daughter under the care of Dr Jagger. He quickly and accurately diagnosed her condition and used his considerable skills which resulted in her full return to health. In addition to his medical expertise, Dr Jagger has a wonderful bedside manner and was always receptive to our questions. Thank you very much Dr Jagger, we are lucky to have you in Thunder Bay.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Doctor Jaggar has been our daughters paediatrician since she was born in September 2015 he has been very helpful and informative of her condition with her seizures amongst other medical conditions she had when she was born. He gave us hope when no one else did. He speaks in a way that we can understand what he is telling us I am very grateful for our daughter to be under his care. He has went over all test results throughly with us and has explained every detail of her condition and care with us.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

Was very impressed with Dr Jagger and his staff. Very knowledgable. Spoke with us and our son in a way that helped us understand his diagnosis. So very glad that my son will be under his care.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Our son is under the recent care of Dr. Jagger due to gastrointestinal issues. Dr. Jagger coordinated a referral to an excellent specialist physician in London where my son has received exceptional medical care. Dr. Jagger has shown concern and care for our son's health and well being and is very knowledgeable. Dr. Jagger and his staff have also shown kindness during this stressful time and we are very grateful for that. Our son's health is now improving and we are thankful to Dr. Jagger for taking such an active role in his treatment and remission.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Dr. Jagger is a great doctor. He’s very friendly,and interacts well with parents and children. I very-much enjoy our visits and feel lucky to have been given the referal to see him. I do have a problem with his booking. I’ve never had our appointment occur on the date/time we’ve initially been given. Our last appointment was changed 5 times! We are less than a month out from our next appointment and it’s been changed twice already (once because the office staff didn't convey the booking with the hospital staff). Our last appointment was even changed the day before, after his office confirmed the appointment. I understand things ‘come up’ and changes need to be made periodically, although it’s quite excessive. This is incredibly frustrating especially if you need to coordinate time off from work. Even more frustrating, is that the office staff(albeit always friendly) is never apologetic for having to make changes. Bottom line; GREAT doctor, but the office staff could be more organized.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014

Dr. Jagger has been our daughter's doctor since we moved back in 2009. He is awesome. He listens and values our opinions when it comes to our daughter's conditions, works within our comfort levels when it comes to medications and is very caring and super with both our children. I would highly recommend asking for a referral to him. Super, super nice guy. My daughter is uncomfortable around doctors, but after one or two times seeing him, they were like best friends. :)

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013

Dr.Jagger was one of the on calls that helped when our daughter went into Thunder Bay with a questionable cancer diagnosis (later verified). After a chaotic day of rushing to the hospital and some testing, he stayed up for a good portion of the night explaining what he could about the next steps for a childhood cancer patient and he and the other pediatric doctors helped to get us in to a hospital in London, Ontario because there was an issue with available beds at sick kids. Dr.Jagger continued to work with the staff in London so that we could go for low dose chemo in Thunder Bay and he took care of all of our child's needs while at home. He personally answered our phone calls several times and although he was knowledgeable about everything, he did get some second opinions from specialists who would have the lastest techniques. I trusted him with my 1.5 year olds life once and I would gladly do it again. He takes care of my 3&5 yr. olds now.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012