Ratings for Dr. David H. Yang

Dr. Yang is one of the most professional and understanding oral surgeons I know to date. He is kind, calming, and very punctual, where him and his organized staff were able to fit me in for emergency appointments in a quick and timely manner. Not only does he answer all your questions with detail, but he also takes the time outside of work to respond to any further concerns. Him and his staff treat you as a unique individual, with care, patience, and empathy. Dr. Yang is a gem and I would highly recommend his expertise to anyone in need of complicated dental work.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

I went to Dr. Yang for three implants and I found him to be a very likeable and competent dentist. He took time to explain to me everything about the procedure and invited me to ask questions. He even gave me his cell number and I found that very reassuring. He called me up after the procedure a couple of times to see how I was doing and I’ve never met a dentist that is so caring. Highly recommended, I’m enjoying my implants for a few years now.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Dr. David Yang was recommended by my endodotist. He was as good as I have heard. He was very professional and pleasant. He took time to explain the procedure, the potential risks and post-operation care. Most important of all, he patiently answered all my questions. He made me feel at ease. I would definitely go back to Dr Yang again, and recommend him to all my friends. Dr. Yang's assistant was very attentive and helpful. She made sure that I understood how to take care of the wound, when to take my antibiotics and how to manage pain. I really appreciated that she was very clear & articulate in explaining everything. She too made me fell at ease. The receptionist was very pleasant and helpful. I feel that they have an effective team who treats their patients with respect.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

I have never written a review but Dr. Yang did an outstanding job on my wisdom teeth extraction and certainly deserves one. I had all 4 removed under IV sedation and woke up with the procedure executed seamlessly. His staff provided a follow up phone call the next day following the procedure and set me up with a check up appointment a week later. Throughout the healing process at home I never needed to use the T3's prescribed and not once did I go through any swelling - pretty incredible for having all 4 teeth extracted in one go! I was extremely nervous about the whole process however Dr. Yang was calm, knowledgable and confident. My conversations with him and his team made me feel less of a patient and more of a friend - yes as sappy as it sounds it does really help when you are that nervous! Dr. Yang came recommended to me from a friend and I am now recommending him to everyone. I would definitely trust him for any operations in the future.

Submitted July 25, 2017

I had an infected and very painful wisdom tooth after my dentist attempted to remove it. Dr. Yang removed my tooth successfully and I was out of his office in less than 15 minutes. I also had minimal pain after the procedure, with only a mild ache for a week or so. He is kind and very good at communicating explanations. I would definitely recommend him to others!

Submitted May 24, 2017

Just a few hours ago, Dr. David Yang, extracted 3 wisdom teeth for me. I chose IV sedation as I felt that it may be too painful to go through L.A. 3 times. I went under and when I woke up, I don't remember a single thing. It was like magic... LOL I would definitely trust Dr. David Yang and Dr. Kenneth Chow for an oral surgery. They are probably the best in their field of specialization.

Submitted March 22, 2017

Great doctor. Provided all the information I needed to know prior to the surgery. Had three extracted, one left undone because the risk was too high. My face didn't swell at all, I didn't have much pain other than discomfort and dizziness from mild fevers, which were normal symptoms. Highly recommended. He's very friendly and professional!

Submitted October 29, 2016

Had wisdom teeth extractions done by Dr. David Yang and I was in pain for several days and ran out of pain killers. Had difficulty reaching him to get my pain medication refill. I would not recommend this doctor for wisdom teeth extraction.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

I am a 43 year old female and I had to have all 4 wisdom teeth taken out pronto. Dr. Yang was great. He fit me in ASAP. I chose sleep sedation for my extractions. The staff and Dr. Yang were professional and completed my surgery without issue. I am an anxious person, and Dr. Yang was very down to earth, patient, and took the time to answer all of my questions. After care while healing is extremely important. Be meticulous in your after care of the suture sites. Because I was, I have healed quickly and well. It is only 9 days later and I just enjoyed my first juicy burger. A great tooth extraction experience. I'm very pleased with Dr. Yang expertise and surgery.

Submitted October 28, 2015

My outcome: I had a wisdom tooth complication (from an extraction performed by another dental care provider) that spanned multiple months. Had I not sought his opinion on my issue and instead defaulted on advice from my dentist, I would be have had severe complications by now. On Dr. Yang: He is thoughtful, amicable, efficient, and to the point. He had clear answers to my questions, even when he didn't know the answers. He called me the night after performing an extraction to make sure I was alright, and followed up like he said he would, even after I left the country and needed to obtain care from another oral surgeon, due to professional commitments. Staff: No problems with booking. Timely responses. Professional. Friendly. Would recommend/have recommended to others.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Dr. David H. Yang's Credentials

• Cornell Medical Center (Grad. 2005)