Ratings for Dr. David H. Yang

Great doctor. Provided all the information I needed to know prior to the surgery. Had three extracted, one left undone because the risk was too high. My face didn't swell at all, I didn't have much pain other than discomfort and dizziness from mild fevers, which were normal symptoms. Highly recommended. He's very friendly and professional!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

Had wisdom teeth extractions done by Dr. David Yang and I was in pain for several days and ran out of pain killers. Had difficulty reaching him to get my pain medication refill. I would not recommend this doctor for wisdom teeth extraction.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

I am a 43 year old female and I had to have all 4 wisdom teeth taken out pronto. Dr. Yang was great. He fit me in ASAP. I chose sleep sedation for my extractions. The staff and Dr. Yang were professional and completed my surgery without issue. I am an anxious person, and Dr. Yang was very down to earth, patient, and took the time to answer all of my questions. After care while healing is extremely important. Be meticulous in your after care of the suture sites. Because I was, I have healed quickly and well. It is only 9 days later and I just enjoyed my first juicy burger. A great tooth extraction experience. I'm very pleased with Dr. Yang expertise and surgery.

Submitted October 28, 2015

My outcome: I had a wisdom tooth complication (from an extraction performed by another dental care provider) that spanned multiple months. Had I not sought his opinion on my issue and instead defaulted on advice from my dentist, I would be have had severe complications by now. On Dr. Yang: He is thoughtful, amicable, efficient, and to the point. He had clear answers to my questions, even when he didn't know the answers. He called me the night after performing an extraction to make sure I was alright, and followed up like he said he would, even after I left the country and needed to obtain care from another oral surgeon, due to professional commitments. Staff: No problems with booking. Timely responses. Professional. Friendly. Would recommend/have recommended to others.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

We are grateful to Dr. Yang for saving my mother's life from lip cancer. We walked in to Dr. Yang's office with a few months wasted already with my mom's lip issue. Thanks to Dr. Yang's correct diagnosis and referral, that my mom got treated in a timely fashion. My mother had the surgery a week ago and the surgical pathology report stated that the surgical margins are clear of tumor. This is the greatest news that we ever dare to wish. Dr. Yang is intelligent, kind and caring. Has has all the qualities you need when you are sick.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

My daughter had 4 wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Yang this year. The experience was much better than I expected. My daughter walked out from the surgery like a normal person, and it didn't take long for her to recover and be in excellent condition. Thanks to Dr. Yang's superb expertise and professional service. Appreciate he made phone calls to follow up after the surgery.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Dr yang is very compassionate, thoughtful and kind. I have never met a dentist who is so special. The entire experience was professional and successful. Absolutely no pain or consequences

flag | Submitted May 31, 2014

I had seen dr. yang for my wisdom teeth removal and i must say, the experience was something i would not want anyone to experience.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2014

Dr. Yang is awesome!! I needed a difficult tooth extraction, and was VERY nervous. Dr. Yang was understanding and answered all of my questions. He was very gentle and reassuring. The procedure was very fast, and I had no pain. He called me that evening to see how I was doing, as well as a call from his office the next day. It was the best possible experience I could have had under the circumstances. Thank you Dr. Yang!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

This guy is awesome. I had all 4 wisdom teeth taken out and it was easy and painless. I took the IV sedation which costs a bit more, but it made the operation go by in no time, I was pretty much out. Dr Yang called me several hours after the operation to check up on me and pretty much reassured me that I can give him a call if I had any questions. I was still a bit drowsy after the operation and I slept all day. The next day, I started eating congee and some soggy fries. By the third day, I was pretty much eating whatever I want. The recovery went really well, I am now a month post-op and haven't had any problems. Cost wise, he charges a bit more than standard dentists (there will be some costs that most insurance plans don't cover) I paid about $300 out of pocket but I would say it's well worth it!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

Dr. David H. Yang's Credentials

• Cornell Medical Center (Grad. 2005)