Ratings for Dr. Irum Iqbal

She is an excellent doctor as she has helped with my mother's medical problems. Have only seen her in walk-in clinic and wish she was our permanent GP.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

I've been going to her since I was a teen even though she is not actually my family doctor. I have never had a doctor better than her. She is patient and kind. She answers any and all questions. She is extremely knowledgeable. I was once misdiagnosed by another doctor and after weeks of still being sick and now bring scared, I saw Dr Iqbal who properly diagnosed me and reassured me. I've asked her to take me on as a patient but she is not accepting new ones... oh well I'll go to walk ins all the time just to see only her

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr.Iqbal has been my physician for years now and has exceeded every expectation I would have for an MD. She is knowledgeable, she will go the extra mile to ensure any ailment is taken care of all the way down to referring you to specialists if need be, She will not resort to medication unless it's necessary and event then will explain the issue and the medication thoroughly so that you understand 100%. If she does not understand something fully or finds something she is not familiar with she will do her own research and will get back to you. This is a professional who is passionate and efficient in her career. I am so lucky to have her as my MD. While it is true that it's not the best clinic and the front end staff are not pleasant, I cannot give any less than 5 stars as Dr.Iqbal deserves all five golden stars. She is also fairly easy to make appointments with and has excellent early morning hours. Best doctor I have ever had, BY FAR!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Pleasant attitude. Efficient yet sincere, meaningful bedside manner. Great early morning hours.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Dr Iqbal is very kind, compassionate, thorough, and helpful. I've been her patient for nearly 7 years and have been very pleased with the care I have received. The front end staff, however, are not pleasant to deal with.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

You are the best compassionate helpful and extremely knowledeable. I would rather one of the best in that clinic

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

She is fantastic... every time I see her she is thorough, kind and compassionate.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Saw Dr Iqbal for the first time today she was wonderful, caring, listens, and is knowledgable, I like the fact that she explains things clearly.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Very helpful, friendly and understanding. Only gave me meds that I needed. I dislike doctors that give meds just to get rid of you. She is not like that. Will not stop until she can find out what is wrong.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

Simply the best....been with her for over five years.... Dr Iqbal has all the qualities patients wish for in a family physician...

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016