Ratings for Dr. Irum Iqbal

Dr. Iqbal is an amazing Doctor. I have been to so many doctors and I have never seen anyone who is very passionate, caring very knowledgable and understanding as this Doctor. I have been going to Dr. Iqbal for about 8 years now and never once was I disappointed by her. I wish we had more Doctors who are as kind as her.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

i have been lucky to have her as my dr. for 4 years now, shes great woman and great dr. thanks. She knows allm about me and asks me about my issues everytime i see her, look forward to seeing her pleasant ways.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

i wish she was my doctor. I saw her one time and she was kinder to me and more helpful than my doctor has been over the course of 5 years. here's hoping i have a chance and get her amazing helpful positive attitude.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

She is an excellent doctor as she has helped with my mother's medical problems. Have only seen her in walk-in clinic and wish she was our permanent GP.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

I've been going to her since I was a teen even though she is not actually my family doctor. I have never had a doctor better than her. She is patient and kind. She answers any and all questions. She is extremely knowledgeable. I was once misdiagnosed by another doctor and after weeks of still being sick and now bring scared, I saw Dr Iqbal who properly diagnosed me and reassured me. I've asked her to take me on as a patient but she is not accepting new ones... oh well I'll go to walk ins all the time just to see only her

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr.Iqbal has been my physician for years now and has exceeded every expectation I would have for an MD. She is knowledgeable, she will go the extra mile to ensure any ailment is taken care of all the way down to referring you to specialists if need be, She will not resort to medication unless it's necessary and event then will explain the issue and the medication thoroughly so that you understand 100%. If she does not understand something fully or finds something she is not familiar with she will do her own research and will get back to you. This is a professional who is passionate and efficient in her career. I am so lucky to have her as my MD. While it is true that it's not the best clinic and the front end staff are not pleasant, I cannot give any less than 5 stars as Dr.Iqbal deserves all five golden stars. She is also fairly easy to make appointments with and has excellent early morning hours. Best doctor I have ever had, BY FAR!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Pleasant attitude. Efficient yet sincere, meaningful bedside manner. Great early morning hours.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Dr Iqbal is very kind, compassionate, thorough, and helpful. I've been her patient for nearly 7 years and have been very pleased with the care I have received. The front end staff, however, are not pleasant to deal with.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

You are the best compassionate helpful and extremely knowledeable. I would rather one of the best in that clinic

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

She is fantastic... every time I see her she is thorough, kind and compassionate.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017