Ratings for Dr. Andre Hasspieler

Are used to come to this clinic all the time until I caught a family doctor. Then I realize I could never get into my factly doctor, so I’ve been coming back out. I like that I never have to worry about getting someone of the phone at this office. My new doctor does not answer all the time and there is a recording that says the hours on different days that they do, and not to leave a message. This clinic has great service. I would say the best service

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Rude and unprofessional front desk staff. Someone please show them how to run a professional medical walk-in clinic.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Rude, unprofessional front desk staff. I am disgusted by the quality of health care in this city.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

I came in for an MTO physical and I asked the doctor about abdominal pain. He called my family doctor who is soon retiring, who asked Dr. Hasspieler to investigate. The staff booked me in and I was seen the next day and a bunch of tests ordered. I’m not used to this for service, but I like it! Thanks.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Awesome experiences. He’s booking staff ask all the general questions and then the doctor asks me questions to really round out the picture. I feel like Dr. H really understands what I’m experiencing. At the end of the day, I feel confident I’m getting top-notch medical care.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

i’m a typical guy-I don’t like going to the doctor. I got a call from Dr. Hasspieler’s staff to come for an annual visit, and I thought OK, I’d been struggling with what I thought was a chest infection with a cough and shortness of breath for months, even lost weight. I thought what the heck, I’ll come in. The nurse first listened to my chest, and then the doctor came in and did the same and sent me for tests. It turned out I had lymphoma. I was sent to a cancer specialist the next day and got treatment right away. Left on my own, I would never have come in until things were super bad. It’s been a year now, and thankfully I am now better. Thanks Dr. Hasspieler and your staff who called me and encouraged me to book an appointment in the first place.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Since I will be 40, I came to this clinic for what I now know is called preventative healthcare. My own family doctor, I won’t name a name but it was not at this clinic, would not help me when I asked for tests to screen for cancer my dad had. She told me that they don’t practice that way and treated symptoms instead. I wanted to be proactive, so I called this clinic and asked if they could help. Sure enough.They booked me in same day. I got what I wanted, peace of mind plus education about diet and lifestyle choices etc. Thank you for helping.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

I have had this doctor for over 9 years now and I find him excellent. He takes immediate action when there is an issue and has been on target all of the time. His access to specialists when required is phenomenal!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Pays to get negative reviews off here. Wears too much cologne for a doctor anf his office runs like a nightclub. Lack of confidentially and a rude receptionist. Feel judged everytime ive been there. Maybe next time ill wear my $500 perfume and a mink coat while i have the flu to match the high end bs facade that goes on here.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

I’ve had various doctors over the years, and I say that Dr. Hasspieler is one of the best. It’s not his medical knowledge because I wouldn’t be able to tell the difference with that, it’s his service. He is willing to go the extra mile to get to the bottom of things when a case like mine becomes complicated, even calling a specialist during my visit to make sure I was seen right away. That is medical service at its best.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017