Ratings for Dr. Andre Hasspieler

Stellar service: fast, efficient, friendly staff and doctor.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Dr. Hasspieler is the best doctor I ever had. I am so thankful for him and hope to be his patient for many years to come.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Everyone from the check in to check out was knowledgeable and caring. All my questions were answered in a manner that made me feel I was their only patient. Dr Hasspieler took all the time needed to answer all my questions, and listened to my concerns. He diligently went over my background and found several things that I could improve on. He is wonderful and has a great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Dr Hasspieler is a resourceful and experienced doctor. He listens carefully and takes his time to fully explain his diagnosis and the steps needed to help his patients. Personally, he has helped me three different times in areas that other doctors were not able to. His staff are also very helpful and you feel that you have the support of three doctors rather than one. It is well worth your time to see him. I am a very satisfied patient.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

The people in the waiting room always seem chatty and happy when I am there - and most importantly I get in easily and am treated well when I am there. I feel I am in capable hands with Dr.Hasspieler.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

My doctor takes two weeks to get in, doesn't answer the phone and doesn't return messages.After calling 10 times I have given up and I just call this clinic when I need attention right away.I still go to my regular doctor for my annual check up since I can wait for that but when its important I think it's fair to expect some level of service and I just have not been able to get that with my own doctor , so I come to this clinic.I like how the office runs, fairly on time, super pleasant staff and a seasoned doctor who seems to get to the bottom of my issues quickly and treats me with respect.Great office!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Dr Hasspieler's office typically runs on time and I know whenever I have to wait a bit it is because he is giving someone extra attention. When I go there for something simple like a rash, I am in and out like a flash.But when I am really worried about something, he asks all kinds of questions to get to the bottom of what is going on. I feel in those moments that I am his most important patient and when I ask for an extra test, he explains why I should or should not do it, but he is happy to send me to address my concerns and always has his staff book an appointment to go over results.He really does know how top spend his time to serve his patients best.We are so lucky to have him here in North Bay.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

I have been going to Dr Hasspieler for more than 4 years and I have always felt safe in his care.He is very understanding and checks his file thoroughly on me.I find it very easy to discuss my medical issues with him, no matter how intimidating the subject matter.He is not just a doctor that cares for his patients physical well being but also their mental state.His office is bright and spacious and his staff are always friendly.If I'm not satisfied with his recommended specialist, he will make the required changes. Overall Dr Hasspieler is an amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

I had a cough for weeks that I had seen other doctors about and I had been given no treatment.Dr Hasspieler got me in for an immediate CAT scan on the same day to rule out a blood clot. That kind of service really put my mind at ease when I was able to get a call from the clinic the same day to tell me about the results and to book a follow up appointment too. I like a doctor who will go the extra mile to ensure I get full diagnosis. It semms like his office is busy, but Dr Hasspiler did not make me feel like he was rushing me.He answered all my questions without cutting me off. I really feel like he earnestly cares about me as a patient, and I will definitely be making this my regular go-to clinic.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Dr.Hespeler is a horrible doctor whom disregards my symptoms because of my young and and misdiagnosed me recently. He stated i had early onset varicose veins due to me simply mentioning my legs become discolored and ignored all other symptoms, when i actually have Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome that describes all of the symptoms i listed to him. i don't recommend going to his office unless you have very obvious and specific symptoms or are older than 30.

Submitted July 25, 2017