Ratings for Dr. Andre Hasspieler

Went in about my kneee because I have been suffering pain since the accident. He tells me that is from an inccident that happened 15 years ago, WHY IN THE ACTUAL F would you think that I would just be complaining about it now you stupid F. These toon works and I am sure paid by insurance companies to F people over. What a clown this guy is. Staff were very pleasant howvever and his manners were adequete, just his knowledge you would swear he got his degree from a kids story book or something.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

I had a UTI and came to this clinic. When the staff here called me afterwards to ask if I wanted to follow up with my family doctor or come here again, my answer, of course, was to come back to the clinic. There is no way my own family doctor would have seen me in as timely a way.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2018

only care about profits - regularly drops "low profile" paitients to make room for ones that make them more money - a disgrace

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Very happy with my visit to this clinic, as an out of towner who couldn’t get an appointment with my dr for a month, I was very impressed to be seen the next day, I got the simple antibiotic needed and was on my way! Staff is very friendly and give off a nice positive vibe. I would highly recommend

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

I am in a guy in my 40s, and while I am totally healthy, I have a family history of health concerns. I asked my own family doctor (not this clinic) if I could get blood work done to check on these things. She told me that she practiced “new school medicine” and wouldn’t do that unless I had symptoms or some such thing. I still wanted the tests, so I call this Clinic and was told they could book me in for exactly what I wanted. While the tests I asked for were negative another one they ran was not. Thank goodness this doctor does practice disease prevention and not just disease treatment since I got diagnosed and treated early for what could otherwise have been very serious. My current good health is thanks to the preventative care received at this clinic.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Thank goodness for this clinic. I can get in every weekday including Fridays....I was so happy when I got a family doctor here in North Bay until I realize the staff would never answer the phone and I could never get in easily. Now, I don’t even bother. I just called this clinic and get in same day. Plus I really appreciate how efficient the office here runs.... I am typically in an out for my appointments, and at most, all I’ve waited is 20 minutes.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Great doctor! Listen well and very knowledgeable. Feel lucky to have him as our family doctor.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

My family and I have been attending this clinic since 2003. Dr. Hasspielr became our designated doctor a few years later. I found him open to any questions, he always asks after the other members of my family. I find him very knowledgable and he understands and knows how to break information down even to my children. He is open and honest about knowledge he is unclear about and will readily refer you to a specialist when needed. I’ve tried one or two other clinics over the years but find myself always coming back. After all is said and done I’m very pleased to have Dr. Hasspieler as my family doctor and I would be very hard pressed to go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2018

An excellent diagnostician . Dr Haspieller managed through to provide me with a diagnosis of a challenging recurring infection. He did not stop exploring options until he found the cause. I really appreciate his time management.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Dr. Hasspieler is the first GP I have known to call patients when they are overdue for routine exams and I am EXTREMELY GRATEFUL! Without realizing it, I was years overdue for a pap test. The office called me to come in, which I did shortly afterwards. My pap results were abnormal, so I was referred to an OBGYN who repeated the pap and gave me some serious results. This lead to samples being taken, more tests, and eventually a surgery which I believe saved my life. Cervical cancer is a diagnosis that is tough to outrun, so if it wasn't for Dr. Hasspieler's call to remind me how overdue I was, I may not have got around to booking soon enough to be even writing this review. Some would judge the process of calling patients to prompt an appointment, as they might feel it is a process to generate revenue. Fair enough. I respect the fact that business is one end of running a practice with overhead, staff, equipment, supplies etc., and we all have to make a living so I understand that side of the coin. More importantly though, I appreciate and respect the fact that calling patients when they are due is a form of preventative health! I consider myself to be very responsible, but for some reason I let time get away and neglected my preventative health measures. I will always be grateful for this office taking the time to call me in!! On another note, the staff are always welcoming, engaging, and take the time to chat about other things besides why you are there. It is a personable and professional office.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018