Dr. Girish Deshpande

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Girish Deshpande

I m Aly Makani I went to Dr Deshpande for my ortho treatment. he is the best orthodontist. staff is very nice and helpful and his clinic is very clean and nice.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2019

Very knowledgeable and pleasant. Answered all my question and was in no rush . My 9 year old son also liked him a lot and was very comfortable throughout the visit.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2019

Excellent orthodontist. He really knows what he is doing. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

Dr. Girish completely changed my smile with Invisalign! He is truly a protectionist and treats his work like art. We works very hard to ensure everything with your smile is just right. He is very accurate in his work, and takes the time to answer all questions and keeps you in the loop throughout every stage of your ortho treatment.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

I absolutely love Dr. Deshpande. He's a great orthodontist, and he's really funny. His fees are ver competitive and made it possible for me to get my work done. Thanks to the whole team!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

He is the best there is. Personable, knowledgable and genuinely cares.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

Dr. Deshpande did my braces when I was in my 20's and it completely changed my appearance. He is extremely creative in coming up with a treatment plan that works. Thank you for an amazing job done. I got asked out a lot more after that :)

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

My daughter went to see Dr Deshpande about replacing her retainer, he was absolutely fabulous. Knowledgeable, kind, professional and he made her feel comfortable. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

Best orthodontist in mississauga. My daughter was treated with invisalign teen. Dr. Deshpande even completed her treatment ahead of schedule. We are thrilled with the result. Thank you so much to Dr. Deshpande and to the entire wonderful team at Mississauga Dental Specialists.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Exceptional service. Was very thorough in explaining his diagnosis. Very pleasant and approachable to talk to. All the staff were friendly and welcoming. All around a great experience!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2011