Dr. Ramin Safakish

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ramin Safakish

I have been a patient of Dr. Safakish for over 7 years now and he has managed my chronic pain effectively. Will definitely recommend Dr. Safikish and his team 100 times over. The BEST doctor in pain management.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Dr. Safakish and the staff are compassionate and caring. Dr. Is determined to help with controlling the chronic pain. I’ll never understand why it took so long to be referred to this clinic - my first visit was as if I had won the lottery- finally A Doctor and staff that understand chronic pain and believe that your pain is real. I have tears as I write this. Thank you Dr.Safakish and staff for doing your best to help people have quality of life!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2018

Dr Safakish and the Staff are wonderful. I am always greeted with friendly smiles and excellent care.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

It took along time for my diagnosis. Thought I was going crazy. Dr Safakish is doing everything in his power to lower my pain while others didn’t even want to touch me. Only wish had clinic close to Sarnia, Ontario

flag | Submitted March 4, 2018

He has been an amazing addition to my medical team. He is knowledgeable , helpful, professional and kind. I am very grateful for him.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Love Dr Sakafish, without him I could not function, work or walk! He’s kind & caring & excellent staff . Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

I am blessed to have Dr.Safakish and his staff. They have helped lower my pain by a permanent degree and a half, and after each treatment,some as well as, temporarily. He is kind and takes time to explain things as well as ease your mind. I truly believe that he and his team were sent to me by angels, you see I have CRPS/RSD with Dystonia. I also have a below knee amputation, on the other side of my body, with neuromas in my stump, I also have a severely depleted immune system. I have an amazing team of doctors. So when I met Dr. Safakish and his team, I was expecting a good experience, and maybe some temporary relief, but what I got was so very much more, I can say that my other doctors are great, but I really believe that God himself sent him and his team to me. My prayers were answered for sure. The pain had gotten so bad that things became dark with me before I met him and his team. Truth be told, they actually saved my life by lowering my pain level. If you are referred to him, even if you have to travel (I travel three hrs there and at least three home, sometimes longer, depending on traffic.), please go, he and his team are worth it entirely. He really does go over and beyond.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

I have visited Dr Safakish twice. found him professional knowledgeable skilled and the most kind doctor ever.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr. Safakish was wonderful. He explained the Radio Frequency Abolation procedure and it benefits prior to me consenting to having the procedure. The staff were excellent before, during and after I had the procedure. I have been almost pain free for 12 years.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

The best doctor I've ever had for pain management. I receive RF once a year and regular back treatments on a maintenance basis. Love the staff and the doctors. Will recommend others to this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Dr. Ramin Safakish's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English
  • Persian

• Queen's University Kingston (Grad. 2006)

Workers Comp