Ratings for Dr. Ramin Safakish

Dr.Safakish takes to many patients and he cannot handle them . Every time I have an app. I have to wait at least 30 min, he is allays rushing and tired. He gave me wrong information about the treatments and medications. He told me that the medication he gave me does not have side effects, and I felt worse then ever when I took it. I had a procedure done by him and his nurse did not have any idea what to do, she made mistakes constantly, he always had to correct her and then he did a mistake and he apologized for it but it did not erase the side effects I had because of that. Horrible experience. I will never go to this doctor ever.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

I have been coming to Dr. Safakish's pain management for 5 years and he's the BEST doctor ever. I am treated with utmost respect at his clinic by him and his entire staff . Thanks for all your help and bringing my pain under control.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

Dr. Ramin Safakish really helped me... he is a very caring and honest doctor who help me with my back pain. staff was great. thank you doctor Dr. Safakish really appreciate your help.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Dr. Safakish and the entire staff are outstanding I love them all I recommend anyone in pain to see this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Dr. Safakish has been a life saver. I've been going to Dr. Safakish for over 5 years for RF treatment and he's the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

Had RF treatment. Pretty much have no pain now. Can live my life normally! Best pain specialist I have every encountered. No one could figure out what was wrong with me, I was off work for 7 months because I couldn't walk. Saw him and I was back to work the following week. Very knowledgable!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

I have only seen Dr Safakish a few times but my experience has been very very helpful.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

What more can we say Dr. Safakish has been my pain specialist since 2006 and he has went above and beyond caring for me. He was always willing to share and explain everything to my wife and answer and questions I have had. Yes this is a very busy clinic but the girls at the front desk have always been quick to return our calls and e mails. The hard part about Dr. Safakish is he left Chatham to go to Toronto so I now travel to see him but we couldn't ask for a better specialist in pain. There is always two sides to everyone's situation and I am glad Dr. Safakish has helped me control the pain in my injured areas. He has always been quick to state there will be good days and bad days with pain!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

I was a patient of Safakish and with his indifference he has ruined my life , he has damaged my spinal cord and has made me a disabled human being and he has left me in sever pain that I have all the time and worst of all is that I never received an apology regarding the matter.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

I had my Radio Frequency done 4 years ago and have had no pain since. I can't thank Dr. Safakish enough. Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year

flag | Submitted December 20, 2013