Ratings for Dr. Ramin Safakish

Dr. Safakish was wonderful. He explained the Radio Frequency Abolation procedure and it benefits prior to me consenting to having the procedure. The staff were excellent before, during and after I had the procedure. I have been almost pain free for 12 years.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

The best doctor I've ever had for pain management. I receive RF once a year and regular back treatments on a maintenance basis. Love the staff and the doctors. Will recommend others to this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

I have benefitted tremendously underDr. Safakish's care. I just had a second Radiofrequency Neurotomy after 10 months and I am looking forward to even a longerperiod of no pain on my lower back. The procedure is safe and very effective for people like me with severe chronic back pain.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Dr.Safakish takes to many patients and he cannot handle them . Every time I have an app. I have to wait at least 30 min, he is allays rushing and tired. He gave me wrong information about the treatments and medications. He told me that the medication he gave me does not have side effects, and I felt worse then ever when I took it. I had a procedure done by him and his nurse did not have any idea what to do, she made mistakes constantly, he always had to correct her and then he did a mistake and he apologized for it but it did not erase the side effects I had because of that. Horrible experience. I will never go to this doctor ever.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

I have been coming to Dr. Safakish's pain management for 5 years and he's the BEST doctor ever. I am treated with utmost respect at his clinic by him and his entire staff . Thanks for all your help and bringing my pain under control.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

Dr. Ramin Safakish really helped me... he is a very caring and honest doctor who help me with my back pain. staff was great. thank you doctor Dr. Safakish really appreciate your help.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Dr. Safakish and the entire staff are outstanding I love them all I recommend anyone in pain to see this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Dr. Safakish has been a life saver. I've been going to Dr. Safakish for over 5 years for RF treatment and he's the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

Had RF treatment. Pretty much have no pain now. Can live my life normally! Best pain specialist I have every encountered. No one could figure out what was wrong with me, I was off work for 7 months because I couldn't walk. Saw him and I was back to work the following week. Very knowledgable!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

I have only seen Dr Safakish a few times but my experience has been very very helpful.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015