You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Ramin Safakish

Had RF treatment. Pretty much have no pain now. Can live my life normally! Best pain specialist I have every encountered. No one could figure out what was wrong with me, I was off work for 7 months because I couldn't walk. Saw him and I was back to work the following week. Very knowledgable!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

What more can we say Dr. Safakish has been my pain specialist since 2006 and he has went above and beyond caring for me. He was always willing to share and explain everything to my wife and answer and questions I have had. Yes this is a very busy clinic but the girls at the front desk have always been quick to return our calls and e mails. The hard part about Dr. Safakish is he left Chatham to go to Toronto so I now travel to see him but we couldn't ask for a better specialist in pain. There is always two sides to everyone's situation and I am glad Dr. Safakish has helped me control the pain in my injured areas. He has always been quick to state there will be good days and bad days with pain!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

I was a patient of Safakish and with his indifference he has ruined my life , he has damaged my spinal cord and has made me a disabled human being and he has left me in sever pain that I have all the time and worst of all is that I never received an apology regarding the matter.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

I had my Radio Frequency done 4 years ago and have had no pain since. I can't thank Dr. Safakish enough. Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year

flag | Submitted December 20, 2013

Saw Dr Safakish Sept 2013 for chronic TMJ/neck pain. Everyone has raved about him here, but my experience was mixed. He briefly read over the pain form I filled out in front of me; don't know if he read the other documentation my family doctor sent over as part of the referal; while he did ask my medical history he didn't do any physical examination of me which surprised me; the 2 other pain doctors I've seen did detailed physical examinations. The main treatment he offered was lidocaine infusion which I'm not convinced is right for me. That being said he didn't push it - he said think about it and gave me a one page brochure on it. He did seem to have a more holistist approach to pain medicine and suggested I see their osteopath which I've agreed to. Anyways, the jury is still out for me as to how good a doctor he really is.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

Dr. Safakish has been a life saver for me. I had tried every other treatment option except surgery. The treatments and RFA have provided the only relief. While not 100% pain free, it makes it livable. Dr. Safakish is kind, knowledgable, and skilled.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

Very knowledgeable and the most caring Dr. I have ever had. He is genuinely interested in helping you. I have chronic back pain (after herniated disc and 2 surgeries.) He has run through several procedures until we found the right one. It is too bad that he moved from Chatham to Toronto. We lost a great Dr. but he kept his former patients and I am more than willing to go there to see him. The front desk if very very busy/harassed but it is a very busy clinic shared with other professionals. The nurse was very helpful and friendly. The Dr. explains everything he is doing and is concerned about any discomfort you many be experiencing. He is patient and answers all of your questions. Even though he is a busy Dr. is takes the time to focus only on you.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2012

Dr. Safakish persisted in finding the nerves cut in my appendectomy and has helped me out of years of pain. He is a gifted human being and a spectacular doctor. I asked if my son, aspiring to be a doctor, could watch a procedure on me and it was a life changing event for him - the man is a brilliant Teacher too. He takes the time to cover options, a working diagnosis and is someone who I would very highly recommend if you have chronic pain.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012

This rating is for my first session and I will update as I go in. I have been living with back pain for the past 5 years. I have tried everything and I mean everything there is except to see Dr. Safakish. I was recommended to see him by a nuero surgeon and Im glad I did. His staff is very very knowledgable and he is very pleasent and down to earth. He explains everything as he knows that you understanding pain and the process is very important.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

Dr. Ramin Safakish's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had RF treatment. Pretty much have no pain now. Can live my life normally! Best pain specialist I have every encountered. No one could figure out what was wron..."

April 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have only seen Dr Safakish a few times but my experience has been very very helpful. "

November 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "What more can we say Dr. Safakish has been my pain specialist since 2006 and he has went above and beyond caring for me. He was always willing to share and expl..."

December 8, 2014
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I was a patient of Safakish and with his indifference he has ruined my life , he has damaged my spinal cord and has made me a disabled human being and he has..."

November 3, 2014
  • First Name changed from "R." to "Ramin", City changed from "Chatham" to "Toronto"

November 16, 2011