Ratings for Dr. Ramin Safakish

Dr Safakish left me with more pain and trauma which I didn't expect. He's a creepy guy, I wonder if he's mentally fit. His assistant reminds me of a horror movie female psycho

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

This guy acted like a quacki(Doctor Mengele)..he wanted to inject my back by lying to me and my wife that he would get me disability...(I already had disability)..Then he said he needed an x-ray to see how the needles would go beside my spine, never used an x-ray, straight out liar. He used a antiseptic wipe before the shots and insisted that, the wipe goes in between my bum crack, even though I pulled out the wipe he insisted on putting it back there saying thats where it goes before, I got infected and needed antibiotics in the hospital....he had an assistance that screamed in my ears "suck it up" every time he pierced my back with a very long needle, this needle would leave a nice mark on my back and I have it documented on the size of diameter from my neck to my lower back on both side of the spine..the man bringing the x-ray machine in heard and saw me on the table, no privacy, no cleanliness. If any one else had this kind of experience help me expose this quack, for the injury he caused please don't be afraid, even if he threatens to cut off your pain medication, be brave like me and help other patients. When I was a kid the doctors use to come to our door on sundays to check us, presently, look at what kind of profit making medicine man we have. there is got to be better doctors that this quack....never returned my call after causing infection hit and run Doctor..beaware, till something goes wrong he is a runner. He know who I am, don't need to sue just exposing him, it took me six years to finally come out , hope you have found a better place to put your antiseptic wipe than in some ones bum crack....wondering if this is medical school or experience, and I am sucking it up, just by commenting.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

I am blessed to have Dr.Safakish and his staff. They have helped lower my pain by a permanent degree and a half, and after each treatment,some as well as, temporarily. He is kind and takes time to explain things as well as ease your mind. I truly believe that he and his team were sent to me by angels, you see I have CRPS/RSD with Dystonia. I also have a below knee amputation, on the other side of my body, with neuromas in my stump, I also have a severely depleted immune system. I have an amazing team of doctors. So when I met Dr. Safakish and his team, I was expecting a good experience, and maybe some temporary relief, but what I got was so very much more, I can say that my other doctors are great, but I really believe that God himself sent him and his team to me. My prayers were answered for sure. The pain had gotten so bad that things became dark with me before I met him and his team. Truth be told, they actually saved my life by lowering my pain level. If you are referred to him, even if you have to travel (I travel three hrs there and at least three home, sometimes longer, depending on traffic.), please go, he and his team are worth it entirely. He really does go over and beyond.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

I have visited Dr Safakish twice. found him professional knowledgeable skilled and the most kind doctor ever.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr. Safakish was wonderful. He explained the Radio Frequency Abolation procedure and it benefits prior to me consenting to having the procedure. The staff were excellent before, during and after I had the procedure. I have been almost pain free for 12 years.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

The best doctor I've ever had for pain management. I receive RF once a year and regular back treatments on a maintenance basis. Love the staff and the doctors. Will recommend others to this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

I have benefitted tremendously underDr. Safakish's care. I just had a second Radiofrequency Neurotomy after 10 months and I am looking forward to even a longerperiod of no pain on my lower back. The procedure is safe and very effective for people like me with severe chronic back pain.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Dr.Safakish takes to many patients and he cannot handle them . Every time I have an app. I have to wait at least 30 min, he is allays rushing and tired. He gave me wrong information about the treatments and medications. He told me that the medication he gave me does not have side effects, and I felt worse then ever when I took it. I had a procedure done by him and his nurse did not have any idea what to do, she made mistakes constantly, he always had to correct her and then he did a mistake and he apologized for it but it did not erase the side effects I had because of that. Horrible experience. I will never go to this doctor ever.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

I have been coming to Dr. Safakish's pain management for 5 years and he's the BEST doctor ever. I am treated with utmost respect at his clinic by him and his entire staff . Thanks for all your help and bringing my pain under control.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

Dr. Ramin Safakish really helped me... he is a very caring and honest doctor who help me with my back pain. staff was great. thank you doctor Dr. Safakish really appreciate your help.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016