Ratings for Dr. Adrienne Mayes

I am sure there is not another doctor on the planet that cares more or is more attentive to her patients. You will always feel believed, she advocated strongly for her patients, she is very quick with making referrals, puts your needs above the 'regular' protocol if it comes to a conflict between the two. I have had better medical care since finding her than in my entire life before. Having her in your corner is nothing short of life changing, I don't ever worry about my healthcare or that what she is telling me is not accurate, she is so thorough and makes such an effort to be undated to the most recent practices.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

I feel as if I have won the lottery by getting Dr Mayes. (I'd rather have Dr Mayes as a family doctor than win the lottery.) I always felt with other Dr's I had to go home and consult Dr. Google to find what my doctors had missed or forgot to tell me, and it was always a lot of things. Dr Mayes is thorough and knows her stuff, she is very confident and she tells you everything you need to know and more. She is a very caring person, treats you like a person not a patient, and is really proactive in trying to find problems for even chronic health conditions. You will have to pry her from my cold dead hands, I will literally fly to see her if she ever moves. I could not ask for a better Doctor, finally! She is bar none the best doctor I have ever had or heard of.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Over the years I have seen a few Dr.'s in different city's and I can say that I am impressed with Dr.Mayes. I had come to not trust dr.'s for very good reasons . She was a breath of fresh air, she is kind and caring . I have to move again and I will miss her.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Dr. Mayes is terrific. I've had nothing but excellent experiences with her. She is thorough, to the point and knowledgeable. I also feel very lucky to have her as my family Dr.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

She is a terrific doctor. She is approachable and friendly and has a deep interest in finding solutions to your problems. I feel very lucky to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013

I'm very impressed with her thoroughness and close attention to the patient. WGH nurses say she's great, and a surgeon says she is absolutely excellent as an anesthesiologist. She's been my family dr for a couple of years and was my anesthesiologist for major surgery before that, and in both roles she's excellent.Staff seems fine, but unable to comment more.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2011

Amazing Dr!!! She is friendly, personable and actually has bedside manner! She admits when she doesn't know something and commits to following up with an answer when she's looked it up. I am thoroughly impressed in her approach to dealing with her patients, both as a GP and as an anesthesiologist. Can't say enough good things!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

Dr.Mayes recently became my family doctor and she is amazing! she is always very caring and supportive, she asks lots of questions and you can tell she is genuinely interested in what you have to say. and when i have questions, if she isn't 100% sure she finds out and makes a huge effort to find out. AND she follows up with you about the questions you have and remembers what they were! amazing amazing amazing!!!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011