Ratings for Dr. Robert Wintemute

Went for a D & C in 1988. I don't know what he did wrong, but he sliced me open and gave me a hysterectomy. I was in my early 20's and he refused to help me or advise me post-op! I tried calling, making an appointment, but his admin. assistant refused to acknowledge me because he refused to see me! I have suffered innumerable health problems from which I will never recover. I know he's dead now, so I'll never know the truth of that day!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

Dr Wintemute helped me through 3 pregnancies after helping us overcome infertility back in the early 70's. I worshipped him. Later, when I turned 40 and was having female issues he did a hysterectomy and the very next day I felt better than I had in a long time. Thanks to him we had 3 healthy children and now have 7 wonderful grandkids.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

Went to have a D&C in 1981. 'Dr.' Robert Wintemute made a small cut in my uterus in which he could not stop the bleeding and gave me a hysterectomy at the age of 24. He refused to do follow-up, give advise or help me in anyway. I'll make this as short as possible. I ended up suffering from menopause, hyper-thyroidism (which eventually became hypo-thyroidism), osteoarthritis, osteopenia, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue and so much more! By the time I was 30, I could no longer work I was so ill. I'm now 46 and have the bones, joints, muscles and skin of that of someone in their 70's. Along with pain in my body every day for the last 22 years. No help whatsoever from him! Why didn't I sue? No money and no back-up! I do life a clean life..no alcohol, cigs, coffee, tea, pop or junk food. Lot's of water, vit, exercise, etc, etc. He RUINED my life! I don't know where or if he's still practicing, but in my opinion, don't see him. Your life may be worth nothing after he's done with you!!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011