Ratings for Dr. Sangarapillai Gnanabaskaran

Good Doctor. Listens patiently and doesn't rush. He has been my family physician for the last one year.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Great doctor. Not sure if people wrote poor reviews because they are racist or what. He has always gone out of his way to make sure I am comfortable. Has ordered tests for me when I was concerned about a problem even if he wasn't, just to give me peace of mind. His wife is also very nice. I like seeing this doctor and his wife at their Scarborough practice. Never huge wait times and lovely staff.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

I saw this doctor in the ER. He treated me like a drug seeker and was very dismissive. He lied to me about a medication he gave to me as well. He blew me off, but I later had to have two major spinal surgeries for the condition I was seeking treatment for. I'm so grateful he's not my family doctor.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

I have had good service with Mr. Ghana. He is very easy to get into see. He has given me referrals when needed. He always follows up if any of my lab work is out of order. He is a good doctor.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2012

doesnt listen to your concerns, has no follow ups,

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

I do not know about him but his wife is difficult to understand, snooty, distant & does not make you feel comfortable in her office. she is too distant and has NO bedside manner.This is not a good quality in any doctor !I had no faith in her !

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011

this doctor and his wife should not be practicing. Very rude, don't speak clearly enough to be understood and was subjected to very upsetting treatment to my personal self. if I was to be seen by this doctor in the emergency room I would demand another doctor or go home regardless of my condition.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2011

HORRIBLE DOCTOR!!! Honestly have no idea how he got his license. Rude, rushed, and not very helpful. Explains nothing.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011