Ratings for Dr. Mohammad Alsuwaidan

I emailed Dr. Alsuwaidan today, asking if I could see him regarding my ADHD. He replied that he no longer works in Toronto. He wrote: "I would be happy to be of service but I have moved my practice to Kuwait about 3 years ago. I think Dr. Tim Bilkey is a great psychiatrist for ADHD. "

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

He's very knowledgeable about mood disorder and ADHD pharmacology, he goes the extra mile to help, and he's a nice guy.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2013

Very punctual and knowledgable. Also a very kind man who genuinely wants to help you

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

The staff was ok. Dr. Alsuwaidan was fantastic :) He presented options that were never suggested by other doctors in the last 5 years of treatment. He was very easy to talk with and openly shared his knowledge with you. He's very thorough and genuinely cares about your well being.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

Dr. Alsuwaidan was very helpful in explaining the possible diagnosis to me. I feel like he really cares about his profession and his patients.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

His Staff get a 1. just for being evasive and condescending in tone. His secretary didn't seem the least bit interested. However, Dr Alsuwaidan is a very smart doctor who appears to know pharmacology very well and gave me some great insight into my treatment. I wish I saw him when my illness began in 2006. He was very kind, listened to everything I told him and I left his office feeling relived that I was going to get great help. I was very happy with my consultation.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2012

Dr. Alsuwaidan was very kind, and explained things to me in a clear and helpful way. He answered all of my questions and concerns patiently and with understanding. I have had other experiences with psychiatrists who may have had clinical expertise but were lacking in bedside manner. Dr. Alsuwaidan has both. Getting a psych assessment is a very stressful experience, and Dr. Alsuwaidan made it easy on me.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011

Best doctor I've ever had. Very smart, patient, kind, thorough. Truly someone who is making a difference in the mental health field.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

I feel after 25 years or so I have finally found hope! What an saintly caring man who seems to go beyond the typical "so how long have you been sad?" type questions. Thank you so much he may ha e helped me find life again:)

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

Dr. Alsuwaidan is very professional and highly knowledgeable. He is available to his patients and very helpful. I would strongly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011