Ratings for Dr. Mohammad Alsuwaidan

Dr. Alsuwaidan was my psychiatrist many years ago and he was amazing. He treated my bipolar disorder, and I am very thankful to him. It's unfortunate that he moved his practice to Kuwait, and I hope that he considers coming back some day.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Dr. Alsuwaidan is a great psychiatrist... He helped my mother recover from her bipolar disorder, and for that I am grateful to him. I wish that he returned to Canada to practice, he was truly one in a million.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Dr. Alsuwaidan is one of the best psychiatrists for mania and bipolar disorder. However, if you do not have the symptoms of those two diseases, look for another doctor. In his field, Dr. Alsuwaidan is the best of the best! He was definitely one of the best psychiatrists in Canada when he lived and practices here. Unfortunately, he moved to Kuwait, and I had to look for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

I went in with symptoms of depression. This doctor was extremely nice and polite however he told me himself he was on the fence about giving me a bipolar diagnosis and decided to put me on 300mg of serquel and 250 lamotrigine even though I suffered from depression and anxiety not mania. I feel like I lost 3 years of my life being over medicated and being weened off the medication was a scary experience. If you feel your diagnosis doesn't match what you are dealing with, get a second opinion before taking tons of pills.

Submitted October 14, 2016

I emailed Dr. Alsuwaidan today, asking if I could see him regarding my ADHD. He replied that he no longer works in Toronto. He wrote: "I would be happy to be of service but I have moved my practice to Kuwait about 3 years ago. I think Dr. Tim Bilkey is a great psychiatrist for ADHD. "

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

He's very knowledgeable about mood disorder and ADHD pharmacology, he goes the extra mile to help, and he's a nice guy.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2013

Very punctual and knowledgable. Also a very kind man who genuinely wants to help you

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

The staff was ok. Dr. Alsuwaidan was fantastic :) He presented options that were never suggested by other doctors in the last 5 years of treatment. He was very easy to talk with and openly shared his knowledge with you. He's very thorough and genuinely cares about your well being.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

Dr. Alsuwaidan was very helpful in explaining the possible diagnosis to me. I feel like he really cares about his profession and his patients.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

His Staff get a 1. just for being evasive and condescending in tone. His secretary didn't seem the least bit interested. However, Dr Alsuwaidan is a very smart doctor who appears to know pharmacology very well and gave me some great insight into my treatment. I wish I saw him when my illness began in 2006. He was very kind, listened to everything I told him and I left his office feeling relived that I was going to get great help. I was very happy with my consultation.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2012