You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Susanne Voetmann

Dr. Voetmann has been my GP for 3 years. I find her to be thorough, professional, and uncompromising in getting to the root of the problem! I have only good things to say, and am PLEASED she is on my "team"! Thanks Doc! cheers Jeffery Lane

flag | Submitted July 13, 2013

considerate, knowledgeable, always willing to take the time with her patients. A wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

My first few visits, I didn't mind her. Once I actually had health concerns, I became frustrated. At first, it seemed like she wanted to help and solve my concerns, but after she tested for the few ideas she did have about my symptoms, she reffered me to a specialist and seemed to have given up on me and my health. When I asked for a blood test for something that fit my symptoms, she refused. Even after seeing her a few times a month for several months, she still had issues getting my name right, even with my chart in her lap. I felt like she didn't care. My symptoms affect my productivity, my mood and my activity level so I was dissapointed in her efforts and felt like there was a lot more that she could have done for me.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

I love this Dr. She is to the point and honest with you. She cares about you and you know it's sincere. She instils trust between Dr. and pretty much keeps to her schedule but at the same time, you don't feel you are in the midst of a cattle call.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2011

Dr. Voetmann is replacing our regular physician. She had reviewed file before entering room and was instantly engaged. Provided information as requested and double checked on a question she was not 100% clear on. Asked all the right questions! Hope she stays at our Clinic!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2011

I saw Dr. Voetmann as she is filling in for my doctor right now. Found her very helpful and down to earth.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011

Dr. Susanne Voetmann's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates