Ratings for Dr. Rolf Kane

My Daughter was delivered by Dr. Kane. he has the worst bedside manner I have ever came across! I remember after my daughter was delivered by C-Section I had a fever of 101.2 and I got nervous, I called his answering service at 2am in the morning, the next day he told me to never call him that late in the morning and wake him and his family! I WAS STUNNED AND SPEECHLESS. I NEVER SAW OR WENT BACK TO HIM AGAIN!!! MS. SIMMONS

flag | Submitted August 20, 2011

flag | Submitted June 26, 2010

there are no words to explain who wonderful and amazing Dr. Kane is. I have know him since 1985, I have also experienced many wonder things he has done for couples whom would not have had families with out the help of this wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Kane for nearly 14 years. I am now 30 and have been on birth control since I was a teen. Due to a new insurance, Dr. Kane needed to give a diagnosis for birth control.Since I have been going to him he has always given me the 'dysmenorrhea' diagnosis. This time, he said no. The truth is, without birth control, I have dysmenorrhea. However, I very boldly express that I do not want children. He feels it is a woman's JOB and PURPOSE to have children. I am 30 and single, my insurance denied my claim because he wouldn't give them the diagnosis he has been giving me for 14 years - because he feels I should have kids. Now I have to pay $70 a month and find a new Dr. who will tell the insurance the correct diagnosis and keep his big MALE opinions to himself!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2009

Dr. Kane has been my doctor since 1984 and has delivered all three of my sons. He is wonderful and caring. I have always recommended him and still recommend him to anyone who is looking for an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

HAS BEEN MY DOCTOR FOR 15 YEARS THE STAFF IS WONDERFUL AS IS DR. KANE. WILL NEVER LEAVE HIM

flag | Submitted April 5, 2007

Very nice man. Takes time to answer your questions and put you at ease. Staff very friendly and pleasant.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2007

Dr. Kane delivered 2 of our 3 sons..........He is a wonderful GYN/OBGYN. Now I moved out of state and wish I could find a wonderful doctor as him!!!!!!! A+

flag | Submitted December 23, 2006

Listens to your questions, feel at ease, gentle, knowledgeable

flag | Submitted August 2, 2006

Dr. Rolf Kane's Credentials

• Univ Basel, Med Fak, Basel, Switzerland (Grad. 1966)