Ratings for Dr. Stephen B. Anderson

My grandmother came down with MRSA after getting the lifestyle life from dr Anderson. She also had some laser resurfacing which left her permanently scarred in certain areas where the skin was made too thin. After her surgery her face started healing except for a large baseball sized lump in her neck. I took her to emergency and it was MRSA. With my papa and I in the room the dr handed me a flashlight and lanced my grandmas neck to drain the MRSA infection. She was awake and felt everything fully. It's been five years and her skin that was burned with the laser is still scarred. I tell everyone not to go to him he was so uncaring when he found out she had MRSA. He manhandled her post surgery.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Anderson should never be allowed to operate on anybody again. He either does not know what he is doing, or does not care. He has ruined too many lives. If it was just a few people unhappy with their results, I would understand. But this guy gets complaint after complaint. Stay far away from him.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

Do your home work.If you go to him it a risk!!!! He does not back up his poor work! I agree with all the negative resposes on this page. Poor ratings with the BBB In trouble with the Wa State Quality Ass Comm. I did my homework after the fact.I'm paying for it with scars. How does he sleep at night, so many victoms. How has he gotton this far? I hope he enjoys his house and his retirement in Sun Valley because we all payed for it!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2012

Dr. Stephen Anderson has been placed on a 2 year probation by the State of WA. DOH Medical Quality Assurance Commission (case # 2010-1396). There are 11 conditions attached to the probation. This was the result of a complaint I filed against Dr. Anderson. I strongly advise against having Dr. Anderson perform any procedures.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2012

Dr. Anderson is a wonderful surgeon and his staff was very warm and welcoming. I was very nervous to get some work done but in retrospect I am so happy I did it. HE made such a natural looking improvement in my face, I have referred my sister in law and several friends to Dr. Anderson as well, they love him! Definitely recommend this doc, he has a ton of experience and is a true Gem. Definitely hard to decide what cosmetic surgeon to go to when there are so many but take this from a 110% satisfied patient, he really is the best.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

A fantastic overall experience, Dr. Anderson made me feel like family. The work was done with such precision that it allowed for a quicker than expected recovery. I look and feel better than I ever would have expected. He never kept me waiting longer than a few minutes and his staff was always kind while I waited. Dr. Anderson also has the knowledge of someone with 30 years of experience but the enthusiasm of a doctor who is new and wants everything to be perfect. Selecting him for your procedure will be the best choice you ever made.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

It is inexcusable how this doctor disfigured my face. He doesn't know what he is doing.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2011

after two times hairtransplant with him I still looking for hair doctor because my hair is more thin than before.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2011

I can honestly say that Dr. Anderson is the most professional, ethical and honest surgeon I know. He did several procedures on me including a mid face lift. He was very up front about what I should expect after the procedures. I was thrilled with everything that he did. My mid fact lift was done 4 years ago and I still receive compliments from people who are amazed at the texture and smoothness of my skin. I was taken care of in a very kind way and I felt that the staff as well as Dr. Anderson was concerned in my well being. If you want to take years off your life, then I strongly recommend that you see Dr. Anderson. You will not regret it.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2010

Dr. Anderson and his staff were very professional and helped me feel at ease. The procedure went smoothly and I was back in the office in a week. Last but not least, my mid face-lift erased 10 years from my face. At the same time, I have a natural look that doesn't have that "facelift" look. I am absolutely thrilled with my result. I am recommending Dr. Anderson to my friends and family without reservation.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2010

Dr. Stephen B. Anderson's Credentials

• Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med, Seattle Wa 98195 (Grad. 1971)

Top Hospitals in Bellevue, WA