Ratings for Dr. Aly Kherani

Great staff. Great dentist. Made a very nervous family feel heard and comfortable.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Best dentist in town. Office is not as flashy as some other ones in town, but Dr Aly more than makes up for that and his staff are top notch. He truly cares about each and every patient and goes above and beyond expectations. Amazing with children. Encouraged me to call him at any time, even over the weekend, if I had any worries about my son after he had some work done. Would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2017

Our family has been going to this dentistry for years. When Dr. Hebden decided to had off his practice to Aly, we were not worried. Aly is caring, wonderful, easy to talk to, and has his patients best interests at all times. The staff are amazing!!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

Dr Aly is a great Dentist. He practiced emergency dentistry in the US before coming to take over Dr Hebdens practice. So he knows his stuff. He's been great with myself, husband and especially gentle with my two kids who are 6 and 4. I've never met anyone who LOVES their job quite like Dr. Aly, and it shows. He called me to follow up on my daughter, on christmas eve, to make sure that everything had settled fine from a procedure a few days prior. Now that's service! The office staff are great, and generally on time with appointments. Cant recommend them enough.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Have gone here for years !! Previously with Dr Hebden!! Girls are awesome as always !! Aly is very gentle and caring ! Great dental office all around !!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

No complaints at all, I have been under his care for years now and can't ask for a better person

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

I hated dentists before going to see Dr. Aly. He is gentle with the needle and I believe he really cares about his patients. I trust him completely. His staff are great and treat you with respect. I would never have guessed I would ever like a dentist but I do now.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

I have been going to this office my whole life. I have never had to go back to get a filling fixed until hebden retired. This is my second time having to call back to get my fillings fixed, my mom had to get hers fixed once as well. Kherani is great at keeping you comfortable. But I don't need the play by play of what he is doing every step of the filling. Hes super gentle with freezing needles which was wonderful. but i am not 100% convinced on his skill, but I'm sure he will get better with age and practice.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013

Dr. Kherani is the best dentist I have had so far! He is really gentle, and takes the appropriate time necessary for you. I have always liked the staff (from when it was Dr. Hebden), and Chris is never in a bad mood. However, at my last appointment I told the hygienist that I had a sensitive tooth, then she stuck the pick in there and blamed me for it. Otherwise, Dr. Kherani's office is great :).

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

Aly, and his staff are friendly, professional and do their best to put patients at ease. His methods are up to date and his technique is gentle. He keeps the patient informed as to what is happening, and is always checking to ensure the patient is comfortable and pain free. A top notch dentist! Your appointment may start late, but that is because someone else is being given the same excellent service that you will receive.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012