Ratings for Dr. Natascha A. Sandy

It's very hard to get an appt. with Dr. Sandy. She is pretty responsive over email, but not great with returning phone calls.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

Dr. Sandy was very thorough and listened very carefully to my concerns. She took her time with the exam and asks many questions so she could get to the route of the problem. I only waited about ten minutes to see her. I will be recommending her to anyone that needs a dermatologist.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

Horrible service. Waited 30 minutes in waiting room, then another 30 minutes in the exam room before seeing the doc for about 3 minutes. She quickly reviewed a few of my moles and recommended I come back for a full body scan to review the rest. I received no apology for having to wait, nor did she discuss things I would have expected as a first-time patient (eg., preventive measures, what to look for in a suspect mole, etc.)

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012

Dr Sandy was friendly and knowledgeable. She made me feel comfortable. The staff was attentive and efficient.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011

dr. was very late, i waited over an hour on two occasions. she spent three minutes with me and hurried out. had no time for questions. was rude and insensitive. turned me over to her little assistant. never called in my perscription. wont go back. you shouldnt go at all find someone else.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

I had to wait a long time for a date as a new patient. Staff was very courteous. Dr was late (appt was 1:00, it was after 2 when she finally came thru...you could hear her gossiping in the hall, also the walls are not very soundproof...you could hear the consultation she had with previous patient ...AND how long it was between her coming to consult with me. Very rude, curt and I would not go back for follow up with her.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

I had a 10am appointment for which I brought all the forms completed and filled out already. She didn't see me until 11:00am, came in, left, and never came back. I came out twice to remind her I was waiting. I could hear her and another lady gossiping in the next room. She just ignored me. I walked out but she still CHARGED my insurance company! Awful!!!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011

I scheduled my (new patient) annual exam and consult. Front desk staff was pleasant on the phone and in person. They scheduled appointment several weeks out which was inconvenient.I asked for new patient forms be sent to me but they declined. I spent 15 minutes filling out paperwork before being taken back. I met w the consult nurse first b/c the doctor was busy. Dr. came in twice during my consultation to meet with my nurse about another patient excusing both of them for 10 minutes!!I was evaluated and provided cheap samples of suncreen then moved to another room where I undressed and waited for over 40 minutes! Dr. came in and said they dont do full body screens/exams on the first visit. They do paperwork and meet the patient.(?)She was curt, rude, unapologetic and said "it isnt going to be today".I can have a quick check or reschedule. Gee a half assed exam @$30 copay? She said she was busy "treating people with cancer". I got my $ back and left. Dont go. She doesnt care.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011