Dr. Enrico Dolcecore

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Enrico Dolcecore

Excellent chiropractor! Highly recommended! A+++++ You couldnt find a better chiropractor than Dr. Dolcecore for any chiropractic concerns! 👍

flag | Submitted March 16, 2019

I saw Dr. Dolcecore in Calgary for a number of years until he moved to Florida. He is an excellent Chiropractor. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2018

I was a patient of Dr. Enrico for several years. He was a very knowledgeable and experienced chiropractor. I would highly recommend Dr. Enrico Dolcecore.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2018

Dr. Enrico was fantastic. He really showed that he cared and listened to me. His treatment was phenomenal and helped me out so much. Would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2018

I found Dr. Dolcecore to be very thorough, listened to what you described about your issues and most professional in his approach. Highly recommend Dr. Dolcecore for you chiropractic needs.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2018

I was a patient of Dr. D, as we called him, for a couple of years. He was very thorough with his initial assessments and follow ups. Dr. D. also provided workshops dealing with various health issues. Very knowledgable with up-to-date chiropractor practices.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2018

Best chiropractor i ever had. Wish he still here in calgary.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2018

Dr. Dolcecore is a very knowledgeable, experienced and just simply the best chiropractor! I wish he was still here.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2018

Excellent chiropractor who helped me enormously with back & neck misalignments. Friendly, knowledgeable and patient. I would highly recommend Dr. Enrico Delecore!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2018

Best chiropractor I’ve ever had!!! He’s very knowledgeable. He suggested Laser Therapy on my foot and have been pain free since. Apparently I react well to the Laser Therapy. Too bad he doesn’t make long distance calls!!!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2018

Dr. Enrico Dolcecore's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Enrico Dolcecore is from Calgary, Canada and has been practicing chiropractic since 2008. For over 10 years he has focused on complex neurology cases such as vertigo, concussions, autism and ADHD.

• Greek
  • Italian

• Palmer College of Chiropractic (Grad. 2008)
  • University of Calgary (Grad. 2004)

• Chiropractic adjustment