Ratings for Dr. Timothy D. Brumit

Best pediatric there is. Hands down nobody is better!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Words can not express how wonderful Dr. Brumit is. Amazing pediatrician!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Even though I have moved to McKinney. I am not giving him up as my children's doctor. He is wonderful!!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

Dr. Brumit knows kids better than anyone! He has accurately diagnosed and treated my son for 8 years. My son says the only good thing about getting sick is that he gets to see Dr. Brumit. His staff is super friendly and knowledgeable as well.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

Dr. Brumit was my pediatrician when I was a child and now he is my daughters pediatrician. My daughter had been using another pediatrician & was having some serious problems that her pedi wasn't detecting, so I immediately called Dr. Brumit & he told us to come right in. We drove 30 minutes to his office. He immediately suspected RSV and after some tests she was diagnosed with RSV. Dr. Brumit calls our home to check on her when she is really sick and his nurses are very friendly and helpful. I recommend him to ALL of my friends with children.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2010

I'm a first time mom, my daughter is 8 mos old. Dr. Brumit has put my mind to ease so many times. He's a wonderful doctor, so gentle w/ her. She really likes him too. I look forward to many years of doing business w/ him

flag | Submitted June 26, 2009

He is the best pediatrician ever! Dr. Brumit is caring and nuturing! He truly cares about his patients and their families. He was voted Best Pediatrician of Texoma 2009..........He is WONDERFUL!!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2009

Best children's doctor in the area. He is very caring and always asks about the kids, even though they are all grown now.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2008

This is my childrens doctor and they love him.He makes them feel comfortable and he loves and cares about them genuinely. They have seen him all their lives. This man calls my home to check on them when they are really sick. He is a doctor who cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2008

Dr. Timothy D. Brumit's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 1978)

Coventry Healthcare