Ratings for Dr. Iris A. Drey

I injured my right knee a few months ago and was sent to DR Drey's Bloomfield NJ office by my primary care physician. I had x rays taken in the same office on the same day as my appointment which was very convenient since I was having some difficulty walking and in pain due to the injury. After Dr Drey read the x rays she suggested the use of a cane which was given to me immediately by one of her assistants "Maritza" who's disposition has been very pleasant. I really appreciate that they worked together and possess the knowledge and skills that were needed to help aid during my steps to recovery. The Dr also ordered a knee brace and physical therapy for me. She also recommended that I see one of her colleagues Dr Finklestein which happens to be located in the same office for my foot problems. It's been 5 weeks and I just had a follow up and with their help I can say that I'm getting better. Thanks for the care that you and your office staff have provided for me.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Drey for about 4 years for shoulder, neck, and lower back issues. She is the very patient, and I never feel rush. She explains your condition in detail, and doesn't have problem repeating herself over if you don't understand certain things. She truly cares for patients and knows her stuff. I highly recommend her. She rocks.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

First, let me start off with that I am a very nervous person, I guess a doctor's nightmare of a patient. I have been going to Dr. Drey for 2 years and she is the most caring, knowledgeable and patient doctor I have come to know. When I leave her office I feel very at ease as she is very comforting and explains in detail my diagnosis and what I need to do. Anytime I call and leave a message for Dr. Drey, she calls back within a few hours. I wish that she still did surgery as my prayers would all be answered. I highly recommend Dr. Drey for anyone who has any joint or bone problems. She is truly the BEST!!!!!!!!! I give her 5 stars.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Dr. Drey is a diligent, hard working, pro-active Orthopedic Doctor. I am a new patient with leg/back pain. I recommend her for anyone that has Orthopedic needs.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

I had an exceptional experience. My bursitis was quickly diagnosed. It had previously been going on for years. After 2 visits I felt so much better. She is very caring. I highly recommend. The office is busy, but this doctor is worth it.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

Probably the worst run office I have ever run into. Thank goodness my pharmacist realized a prescription she prescribed I was allergic to. I have had to wait over an hour for an appointment. Not just once! Definitely find a new dr.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Dr.Iris Drey is the best caring doctor I ever met, she is smart, very knowledgeable, very kind her way of handing my case was very professional and also her diagnosis was perfectly right her treatment guide was helpful she is the best doctor to deal with.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2013

An outstanding, warm, intelligent, practical Orthopedic surgeon. One of the best doctors I have ever met with after 40 years of sports injuries. I highly recommend this doctor. Left her office feeling informed. Very high level of customer care.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

Dr. Iris A. Drey's Credentials

• Spanish

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1992)