You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Iris A. Drey

I have been seeing Dr. Drey for about 4 years for shoulder, neck, and lower back issues. She is the very patient, and I never feel rush. She explains your condition in detail, and doesn't have problem repeating herself over if you don't understand certain things. She truly cares for patients and knows her stuff. I highly recommend her. She rocks.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

First, let me start off with that I am a very nervous person, I guess a doctor's nightmare of a patient. I have been going to Dr. Drey for 2 years and she is the most caring, knowledgeable and patient doctor I have come to know. When I leave her office I feel very at ease as she is very comforting and explains in detail my diagnosis and what I need to do. Anytime I call and leave a message for Dr. Drey, she calls back within a few hours. I wish that she still did surgery as my prayers would all be answered. I highly recommend Dr. Drey for anyone who has any joint or bone problems. She is truly the BEST!!!!!!!!! I give her 5 stars.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Dr. Drey is a diligent, hard working, pro-active Orthopedic Doctor. I am a new patient with leg/back pain. I recommend her for anyone that has Orthopedic needs.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

I had an exceptional experience. My bursitis was quickly diagnosed. It had previously been going on for years. After 2 visits I felt so much better. She is very caring. I highly recommend. The office is busy, but this doctor is worth it.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

Probably the worst run office I have ever run into. Thank goodness my pharmacist realized a prescription she prescribed I was allergic to. I have had to wait over an hour for an appointment. Not just once! Definitely find a new dr.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Dr.Iris Drey is the best caring doctor I ever met, she is smart, very knowledgeable, very kind her way of handing my case was very professional and also her diagnosis was perfectly right her treatment guide was helpful she is the best doctor to deal with.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2013

An outstanding, warm, intelligent, practical Orthopedic surgeon. One of the best doctors I have ever met with after 40 years of sports injuries. I highly recommend this doctor. Left her office feeling informed. Very high level of customer care.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

Dr. Drey made the correct diagnosis....and helped me thru my osteoporosis. She is a gem of a doctor. linda B.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2012

Dr. Iris A. Drey's Credentials

• Spanish

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1992)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal
Oxford

Updates

• A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Drey for about 4 years for shoulder, neck, and lower back issues. She is the very patient, and I never feel rush. She explains your condi..."

May 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "First, let me start off with that I am a very nervous person, I guess a doctor's nightmare of a patient. I have been going to Dr. Drey for 2 years and she is t..."

April 5, 2016
  • Address has been updated from "None" to "1255 Broad Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19738422100".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Drey is a diligent, hard working, pro-active Orthopedic Doctor. I am a new patient with leg/back pain. I recommend her for anyone that has Orthopedic nee..."

December 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had an exceptional experience. My bursitis was quickly diagnosed. It had previously been going on for years. After 2 visits I felt so much better. She is ver..."

October 24, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Probably the worst run office I have ever run into. Thank goodness my pharmacist realized a prescription she prescribed I was allergic to. I have had to wait ..."

September 15, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Iris" to "Iris A."

October 21, 2013
  • location removed: CLIFFSIDE PARK, NJ

April 15, 2013
  • Gender set to "F"

April 30, 2012
  • City changed from "Union City" to "Bloomfield"

April 30, 2012