Dr. Stephanie Trenciansky

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Stephanie Trenciansky

Fantastic doctor! Dr. Stephanie recommended for me to have food sensitivity testing done. I followed her advice exclusively for three months and have seen incredible results. I was extremely bloated and had trouble going to the bathroom. Now I have lost over 10lbs and have a ton of energy and no more bathroom troubles. I feel healthier than ever. My 10 year old daughter started following the same dietary changes as me and her eczema has completely cleared up! I highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

Very pleasant staff and doctors. Comfortable environment

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

Dr Stephanie has helped me in so many ways. I appreciate her very much. Through the food testing my IBS and Eczema were resolved and I lost 18 pounds. With natural hormone therapy all of my menopausal issues have gone away. She has been doing myofacial release and crainosacral on my neck and shoulders and fór the first time my chronic headaches are gone. She cares, listens and always seems to find a solution to my concerns. I highly recommend her as a doctor that really cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

I was thrilled to find Dr Stephanie a few years ago when I was trying to get help with some issues I was having, and the specialists I saw only had surgery as options. Dr Stephanie was able to treat my extreme foot pain in which I was no longer able to go running or walk my dogs, with Bee Venom Therapy. The specialists I saw wanted to fuse my foot as my only option, but Bee Venom therapy saved me from that unnecessary surgery. Dr Stephanie always has a treatment plan to try with anything I have brought to her. She is very knowlegable, patient and understanding. I have had digestive issues for years and years that Dr Stephanie helped me get under control when no one could help me for over 20 years on visits to multiple doctors and spcialists. I was always prescribed drugs that didnt work or made me feel sick, and now all the natural treatments I have been prescibed from Dr Stephanie have helped so much. Dr Stephanie suggested Neural Therapy for constant pain I have had for almost 2 years following an operation, and this has been amazing in reducing scar tissue and the pain is gone. I cant say enough how great Dr Stephaine has been in helping my with issues over the past few years and I let every one know how she has helped. I highly reccomend Dr Stephanie and her staff. I cant thank her enough for how much she has helped me.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Had been experiencing some GI issues and decided to give naturopathy a try. While the intention may be good, alternative/complentary therapies are expensive and it is not evidence based medicine. Vega testing is not accurate. I was given a 'prescription ' to deal with yeast overgrowth and parasites. Still not feeling a hundred percent I had a comprehensive stool analysis (ordered by an allopathic doctor) done which revealed I didn't have either. Went to a nutritionist recommended by my GP and feeling good again. I will never consider any alternative/complementary again.

Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Stephanie Trenciansky

Dr. Stephanie Trenciansky's response
I AM FINDING IT VERY DIFFICULT ACCEPTING THAT THIS RESPONSE CAME FROM A PATIENT OF MINE as this sounds like another Naturopathic doctor speaking. Why do I believe this? What lay person understands what "evidence based medicine" means. We use this terminology at our medical conferences. Also, if this was an actual patient of mine they would know that we do not do use the Vega testing method we use the EDS method for testing. On top of this only a fellow doctor in my profession knows what a Vega test is. Lastly, this individual states that their "allopathic" doctor (another word that the general public doesn't use) gave them a "comprehensive stool analysis". The only doctors that do this type of test in BC are Naturopaths. MDs or GPs in BC wouldn't have any idea what this test refers to. I am very highly suspicious that this individual's comments are meant to discredit me and decrease my ratings on this site. How shameful!

Submitted August 1, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Stephanie Trenciansky at the Langley Meditrine Naturopathic Medical Clinic. After I had little success from seeing a GP and a specialist in regard to my health issues, which eventually led to a surgery that I regret having, I ventured into the Meditrine Clinic. Right away I was listened to, cared about and offered natural solutions to my health issues that over time (5 months) brought about positive results. I now feel great and my hormone issues, inflammation issues, food sensitivity issues, UTI issues are largely resolved! I feel that I was given very helpful information and very effective supplements that are worth the cost. Dr. Trenciansky is perfectly tuned into one's state of being. She takes awesome notes to stay accurate and informed with each visit and researches any topics on the spot for you. Now I'll always go to the Meditrine Clinic first with any health issue that may arise. The wholesome treatments bring about long lasting results without nasty side effects that some medications can cause. Cheers to Dr. Trenciansky! Thank you so much for helping me regain my health :).

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I was lucky enough to cross paths with Dr. Stephanie a few years ago and I couldn't be happier that I did. Our initial visits consisted of remedies for a plethora of digestion, hormonal, birth control and general woman issues. With Dr. Stephanie's guidance, in depth knowledge of herbal supplements and other natural remedies, I was able to combat my digestion and hormonal issues within a few months, balancing out my daily life and relationships in ways I haven't been able to for years. I've continued this maintenance under her guidance and have even sought out emotional therapy from her to round out my overall well-being - and I couldn't be more thankful. My health, relationships, self and overall quality of life have been the best they've ever been, and I couldn't have done it all without her.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

I can't say enough positive things about Dr. T - after years upon years of therapy for a range of digestive, woman and mental health concerns, I was lucky enough to cross paths with her and my life has forever changed. Her herbal recommendations, open mindedness, in depth knowledge of a plethora of life and medical concerns & remedies, is much much more than I could ever ask for in a doctor. I haven't had the need to seek alternative therapies since Dr. T - she's literally a one stop shop!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

I have been lucky enough to have been helped by Dr Stephanie over the past years. Previously, I had been suffering from severe stomach issues. With Dr Stephanie's help, and the EDS program, I have been able to overcome my stomach issues and live more comfortably day to day. Thank you , Dr. Stephanie with your guidance and support and helping me get through it. I would highly recommend this Natuopathic clinic for it's top notch care from Doctors and staff.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

After many years of suffering with low back pain I came to see Dr T to see if losing weight would help me. Not only did she help me to lose 40 pounds, but she was the only doctor to insist that I get an MRI done of my back because she was very concerned that I may have herniated discs. She was right I did at which point Dr T recommended acupuncture and bee venom injection treatments. I did these treatments once per week for a month and started to feel less pain and improved mobility. We decreased treatments ,but continued with them for 5 months. It has now been 3 years later and I can truly say that my back is fixed, I have no pain and full range of motion. My medical doctor can't believe that this worked. All I can say is if it wasn't for Dr T my life would've been miserable. You are a God send, Dr T, and I can't say how much I appreciate you. Thank you!!!!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

Dr. Stephanie Trenciansky's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Stephanie Trenciansky has an established medical practice in Langley, British Columbia. From young children to the elderly, patients have sought her help in treating their acute to chronic illnesses. Utilizing her skills in naturopathic medicine, nutrition, acupuncture, women’s health, intravenous therapies and chelation she has successfully treated her patients’ healthcare problems. She frequently lectures to the public, writes for magazines and has been a featured lecturer on local television. Dr. Trenciansky has spent over 2 years in the healthcare field. From a young age she knew she would be a healthcare practitioner. Her early interest was first in the conventional medical field. This interest eventually evolved into one for naturopathic medicine. Through this evolution, she came to understand that the “shot gun” approach of standard medical practice didn’t always work. Most patients require a comprehensive and individualized treatment strategy. It was through naturopathic medicine that Dr. Trenciansky was able to achieve this. Dr. Trenciansky graduated from UBC with a Bachelor of Science in Cell Biology. She then worked in the pharmaceutical industry for over 3 years. In 1992 she entered naturopathic medical school at Bastyr University in Seattle. After completing medical school, in 1997, she entered into private medical practice, which she continues to do today. During private practice she has further completed certification in acupuncture, chelation therapy and ozone therapy. In addition to private practice, she was the treasurer for the British Columbia Naturopathic Association for over 6 years.

• English

• Bastyr University, Seattle (Grad. 1997)