Ratings for Dr. Miguel A. Dominguez

A doctor who truly listens and shows a sincere desire to understand his patients condition, and to treat it accordingly. The staff is extremely knowledgeable about medical procedures and insurance coverages. I've been receiving injections in my lower back, knee and shoulder from another doctor for almost a decade. And while that Doctor provided sufficient care, neither he or his staff were consistent with follow-up, which is extremely important. Dr Dominguez office, on the other hand, has procedure in place where immediately after an injection, I was monitored for at least 20 minutes by a nurse, prior to my being released. My previous physician never even checked my blood pressure after a procedure ~ I was allowed to leave immediately after a procedure with a follow-up consisting of; "how do you feel?", Me: ok, Doc: please schedule a follow up appt for 6 weeks from now, on your way ". Until receiving exceptional treatment from Dr. Dominguez and his staff I wasn't aware of my former doctors lack. To anyone who suffers with chronic pain and is looking for a Dr and staff that treat their patients with the respect and professionalism they deserve, I highly recommend Dr. Dominguez and his staff.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

Excellent doctor. This is the person you like to see and work with.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

Dr. Dominguez listens and cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

Dr. Miguel A. Dominguez's Credentials

• Farsi

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Tustin, CA