Ratings for Dr. Leo Gerczuk

Hi have been going to Dr. Gerczuk for more than 20 years! His expertise is second to none and he has always been fair and honest with all aspects of my treatment and care. He truly cares about his patients and always takes the time to explain the procedures and any other options I may have. His staff is amazing; from the moment you walk in, everyone that greets you has a smile and friendly words. I definitely recommend this office! Great doctors and great staff!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

I recently had gum surgery to correct some recession I have had in upper front of my teeth. Smiling was becoming a hard thing to manage. Something a lot of people take for granted. I am very happy to say that the surgery went well even though I was nervous. I can finally smile without any hesitation. I owe Dr. Gerczuk! He's a great Doctor and I love his sense of humour. Also, he and his office staff sent me the most beautiful flower arrangement the day after my surgery and he called me personally. I have never experienced this. I would recommend anyone to see him.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Dr. G is an amazing periodontist. I have major dental phobia and I required an implant. He and his assistant "Lori" were so kind. Dr G gave me breaks and stayed in the room telling me funny things to ease my anxiety. I had no idea He did hypnosis as well. This Doctor is great and his staff is so down to earth. I especially like Liz, Susanne, Shelley and Mina❤️ Thanks to this office I can chew on my right side again without any issues!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

Have had two surgeries by Dr. Gerczuk, and cannot believe how easy it was, he uses a pain free, new technique for his gum graft surg. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Gerczuk since 1996. Let me start by saying, I personally have a fear of dental related procedures. Dr. Gerczuk has worked on dental grafts, gum surgeries and implants for me and he has always made me feel relaxed and comfortable. He has a great sense of humour which has always helped subdue my anxiety. To present his work has been excellent!!! Dr. Gerczuk's staff has been helpful, polite and always willing to go the extra mile. Overall, I have been very happy with the service Dr. Gerczuk has provided. I feel that some of the comments below are not a correct reflection of the Dr. Gerczuk that I know.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Dr. Gerczuk did a gum graft on me, felt nothing, very little prick from the needle, and excellent results. He has a good sense of humour and made me feel calm. Always have been on time with my appt.s and the staff are very friendly and willing to help. I cannot talk enough about this great experience I've had. I have reffered friends and have all had the same experience.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

Upon being referred to Dr. Gerczuk from my dentist, the initial appointment - which cost $300, he sent me for a CT Scan at a private clinic (which was not communicated to me the cost of this CT Scan when we have CT Scans covered under OHIP) which cost $400 to bring him an xray that showed him my jaw was out of his ability to fix, but went ahead and tried to create a bandaid solution for me anyway. He ordered a mouth guard for me at the cost of $1000+ and was not fit to my mouth properly. Every two weeks, I went in and had to have it re-shaped with no difference being made on my TMJ. Prescribing countless pills for pain, but not listening when I suggested they made me depressed. He literally laughed at me. Dropped me as a patient when no progress was being made after 4 months and the only reason I got my TMJ fixed is because his receptionist felt sorry for me when I called to complain and got me an appointment with Dr. David J. Psutka - who can REALLY fix your TMJ.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

An honest review of this place: This is a long story, and I am only limited to 1000 characters. For full story, please go to: http://www.yelp.ca/biz/periodontal-associates-mississauga Staff: They are polite and respectful. No reason not to give them higher rating. However, they still made the mistake of miscommunication within the clinic (from my full story). So I gave them a 4. Punctual: The appointments weren't very late, but they weren't exactly on time either. I gave him a 3. Helpfulness: They kept making mistake of miscommunication. I ended up paying for their mistake. It was not helpful at all. I gave him a 1. Knowledge: The doctor has enough knowledge and skills. I remain neutral because I have no one else to compare to. I gave him a 3.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

Went to see this guy ( Leo Gerczuk) 1st two visits did not see him. On the 3rd visit he looked in my mouth. Once he noted on my questionaire that I smoked he wanted nothing to do with me. He claimed that as a smoker there would be complications and did not want any involvement with a patient that smoked. I can certainly understand his point but .... why would they take me for $1,200.00and later tell me he does not want me as apatient. Leo Gerczuk has very poor people skills and found him down right rude. He has a way about him that just rubbed me the wrong way. This guy makes a ton of money and treats people as they are cattle not human. I was referred to him a 2nd time but asked for a differant doctor; Leo Gerczuk does not deserve my business and would caution others, the guy is not a very nice human being.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

Leo and his staff are top notch in the Dental field. He did amazing work in my mouth, reconstructed someone else's mistake,beautifully done!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2011