Ratings for Dr. Bradley Brandon

Would probably leave and re-register after I find out he has left than be subjected to him unless the emergency isn't life threatening or something excruciatingly painful as he will misdiagnose you and do more damage to anything broken. Also has the worst record at least with our family for sutures as all have left massive scars. Fallen out etc even with proper care (one patient was a nurse for Christ sake).

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

I went into emerg and whenever I saw Brandon I knew it would be trouble my blood sugar was bouncing all over the place when I got there it was normal again .he called my name never even took me to a room and told me to go home I couldn't be helped there. I told him what was happening and he said it is ok now and told me to go home I hate this man with a passion he is definatly not a doctor for the er go back to your family practice maybe some of your old patients would like to go back to you I am just saying stay away if you see him on call he is a sick man and should spend some time I. Unit 9 and just have someone be him for a couple days .as my friend says he is a Dalhousie reject

Submitted August 2, 2016

Terrible, told us he would come back soon and didnt... Freezing wore off and the stitches were felt by my 8 year old.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

Had an excellent experience at the QEH Emergency Department. Dr Brandon was excellent. Fast, friendly, efficient and effective!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

Loved him!!! He really knows his stuff! He listened and helped get better!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

Dr. Brandon is awful! He's a laxative pusher, no matter what your issue is when you go in & see him your getting a laxative. Can't stand him! Every time I got in & he's the doctor on call I seek medical attention else where.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2012

Best Emergency Doctor I have ever had!! Definitely knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2012

Excellent Doctor, Kind, Gentle, Referal made if could not help you. I would see him again.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011