Ratings for Dr. Sonia Sandhar

Great with my kids and did a thorough eye examination.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

Had eye emergency and she was able to fit me in. Good doctor. Good staff. Thank you

flag | Submitted December 25, 2016

flag | Submitted July 31, 2016

Very caring and sincere doctor who made time for my eye emergency. She was able to see me to remove dirt out of my eye. Great experience.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

I had a great experience with iCare Clinic. The team was knowledgeable. And they have a great equipment. I recommend these guys.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

Best eye clinic in Surrey. Wonderful staff and inviting atmosphere! Dr. Sonia is very approachable and knowledgeable. I found her consultation to be very informative. Latest and trendiest selection of eye-wear! I definitely found my one and only eye clinic!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Dr. Sandhar deserves 5 stars for her excellent work ! She is very friendly and is extremely thorough when examining eyes. When my dad moved to lower mainland , I took him to her and she was able to see significant changes in his eyesight that he was unaware of. She went above and beyond to solve his irritation and discomfort. Her prices are great if you are on a budget and her staff were a great help in making sure you leave fully satisfied. If I had known about Dr Sandhar beforehand I would of left my previous optometrist a lot faster. If your looking for fast efficient friendly and knowledgable then Dr Sandhar for you.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

I've been ill and after various tests ordered by my GP, a possibility of a pituitary tumour was discovered. This type of tumour is not life threatening but hearing that you may have a tumour is distressing. The GP referred me to an endrocrinologist, ophthalmologist & MRI. My appts were a month away and the stress of the wait was taking a toll on me. My friend recommended I see Dr. Sandhar in the meantime as these type of tumours can affect peripheral sight. When I saw Dr. Sandhar she listened to all my symptoms and concerns. I felt that she genuinely cared. She did a check up and used what I thought was the latest technology in visual field testing. We then compared my results together with a sample tumour patient. I was relieved to find out that either I did not have a tumour or that it was quite small that it hasn’t affected my vision. This gave me some piece of mind between my appointments. Dr. Sandhar also followed up on my other tests.I had a really good experience at this clinic.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

I would definitely recommend Dr Sandhar. She was very knowledgable and professional. I was referred by a co-worker and now my wife and three kids are all patients. She was very kind and helpful with my children and explained the importance of taking care of your eyes. She takes her time with each patient and I would recommend her for individuals looking for an eye doctor. Her product selection was great and we received very fast and efficient service.

Submitted July 8, 2013