Ratings for Dr. David Salanki

After consulting with Dr. Salanki about my health issues, I have found relief at last. He and his cheerful and knowledgeable staff have done everything possible to help me. I realize that through chiropractic care, I can improve and maintain my health drug free. They all stress the importance of daily exercise and proper nutrition along with chiropractic care to maintain my health. Thank you Dr. Salanki and staff.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

dr Salanki improved my health greatly through his expertic as a chyropractic physican

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

We have been patients of Dr. Salanki for over 20 years and have always found haim and his staff very knowledgeable and helpful. He helps us to maintain good health and is the reason I am able to walk today.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

Great staff and treatment with new technologies that has made a difference in my life. Would not even consider going elswhere.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

My experience at Chriopractic Associates has been nothing but amazing. Since day one I have had nothing put positives interactions with everyone who works there. I was a miserable patient who resorted to chiropractic for help with my shoulder. Even though I gave Dr. Salanki and his staff the impression that I was an arrogant, rude, and a negative person they bent over backwards to accommodate me in anyways possible. Due to the great service and staff, Dr. Salanki will always have my business.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

I have been visiting Dr. Salanki for about a year and his innovative ways of treating back miss alignments have helped me tremendously . I have tried other Chiropractors which use conventional methods but never were able to help me. He is knowledgeable not only in the field of Chiropractic but also one of the best Acupuncturist i have ever gone to. The appointments are manged very timely and his staff is very helpful and courteous ... I highly recommend him ... Peter Battista , Welland , ontario

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

My wife and I were in an automobile accident. Dr. Salanki and staff diagnosed our injuries and dealt with the insurance companies in a very professional and timely manner. He addressed our concerns and put us on a path for recovery. He and his associates are professionals who treat the health care of their patients seriously.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

Finally one professional with all the answers. Dr. Salanki and his team are a miracle for me after many practitioners and 4+ years of unresolved, worsening pain. Dr. Salanki thoroughly assessed my condition and devised a treatment plan that makes sense.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013

I found this office to be very informative, friendly. The doctor is very knowledgable, cutting edge. Would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011