Ratings for Dr. David Salanki

I,ve been a patient for over twenty five years. This Chiropractic clinic in my opinion is the best in our area. It has the most up-to-date, "State of the Art" equipment available, as well as numerous therapy modalities.Dr. Salanki is also a highly qualified acupuncturist, and offers this service at the cinic. The staff is extremely efficient and courteous. I've had the opportunity to visit many medical offices over the years, and I must say that I have never encountered another office staff to even compare.I highly recommend the services of Dr. Salanki and his Associates and staff.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

Dr. Salanki made a beliver out of my wife and I. My wife suffered lower back pain for 12 years and had tried numerous treatments.After 6 treatments she has no pain and is off all medication.I highly recommend Dr.Salanki's method of Choiropratic technology . Dr Salanki and his staff are the best.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

I moved to Port Colborne a year ago, and Dr Salanki was recommended by an acquaintance. I have been visiting his clinic for 9 months now, and he has successfully treated my lower back problem, making me much more mobile. I can play golf pain-free again!! He uses modern methods and technology that really works, and he spent time up front analyzing my issues, mapping out a plan for treatment and reviewing progress personally with me as we progressed. The office staff are incredibly helpful and I am always greeted cheerfully. In fact, I feel better as soon as I enter the office - their pleasant demeanor is infectious. I definitely recommend Dr Salanki and his associates.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Salanki by my family doctor for lower back problems. Dr. Salanki has helped me successfully with this issue as well as with problems with my shoulder, hips and neck using various methods. He is clear in explaining his treatments and proceedures as well as recommending followup when necessary. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Salanki to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

I visited Dr. Salanki on a recommendation from family who had received care for similar back pain (pinched nerve). My examination and treatment were both prompt, professional and helpful in alleviating my pain. I now visit the office monthly for adjustments using Sigma Instruments. This is in addition to daily stretches also prescribed by Dr. Salanki's team. To me this method of treatment and exercise were a better option to continued consumption of pain medication. One of the things I like most is that my appointments are handled by a team, so I receive treatment within minutes of arriving for my appointment.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

A very clean and professional office. The staff are fantastic and doctors are superior. I have been a patient here for approximately 10 years now. This practice features modern technology to address my specific chriopractic needs.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

The staff are very freindly and professional. Dr.Salanki takes the time to explain and give you the understanding of your condition. He is very honest and very very professional he is a doctor with a heart. He is very compassionate and definately knows what he is doing. I highly recommend him. We should have more professionals like him.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

Great doctor and great staff!! Had acupuncture with great success. Dr. Salanki was very informative and ready to share his knowledge! His efficient staff is very capable of running his busy clinic. I also hear his carpal tunnel clinic is amazing -Non-surgical treatments for carpal tunnel syndrome are always good.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2013

Dr. Salanki is very knowledgeable and personable. I have noticed positive improvements in my pain and movement since my treatments. He also uses the latest technology- the Pro Adjuster, which is a non-invasive way to get adjustments. I also like that he offers educational seminars.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

I started going to this office because of headaches, which were daily. I then took my daughter for a hairline fracture of her clavicle (no other doctors seen on x-ray) and my son for his gait. We are all in great health now, thanks to Dr. Salanki and the great group of people who work in that office.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013