Ratings for Dr. Marc G. Hochler

I was pregnant and my blood pressure was sky high. He left me waiting for 2 hours. When he finally showed up, he told me the baby seemed fine (didn't touch me, check for dialation, blood work, urine test) and if I drank water I would be fine. He didn't do any tests on me at all and was cracking jokes after I told him I was having difficulty breathing. I ended up having serious issues that another doctor took care of. He is a horrible doctor. Stay away!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Dr. Hochler is the best! he found my cancer early on. He saved my life! He answered my questions and helped refer me to good Drs. I've seen some negative ratings on various sites which I was surprised at. All I have to say is don't believe everything you read. He is awesome!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

I needed surgery and went to Dr Hochler (my doctors office recommend his practice) and he was wonderful! Kind and funny! Just what I needed at a very scary time for me, facing an unknown outcome. I had an excellent outcome with Dr Hochler and would recommend him very highly. Terrific!!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

Dr. Marc G. Hochler's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)