Ratings for Dr. Nima Sakian

He has been my doctor for 7 years now, and I travel from sunshine coast to see him. He is great, very punctual and always finds what's wrong with me the first time. Dr. Sakian I hope you practice for many more years to come. Stephanie R.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

It's surprising to hear that people have great experiences with Dr. Sakian. I have given him so many chances and I find him to be rude and does not seem to care. I went to him with an issue and he pretty much pushed me out the door and said I was fine. I saw another doctor and I ended up having a much larger problem. Yes doctors have an off day but if you come multiple times with the same issue, help them.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

He is the best doctor i could ask for. Very knowledgable and smart. He also does cosmetics which works great for me .

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Dr Sakian is the best dr i have ever seen in a long time ! i really dont get the negative comments here and think maybe just want to dump their problems on someone else. I feel so lucky to have me referred to Dr sakian through one of my friends.. me n my husband are trying for a baby and we approached him for a consultation.. he spoke in a very positive manner, very assuring and created lot of confidence in us and mainly removed the stress we were undergoing.. He is very compassionate, kind, patient what else i could say, all nice words representing a person filled with good qualities are applicable to him.. when he is with us, he speaks like he has all his time for us only in the world ! Thank God for making me know such a wonderful person and a dr in my life.. i'm sincerely pray god that i should get pregnant and continue visiting this dr and experience his warmth. I WOULD ALSO ASK PEOPLE TO BE MORE FAIR WHEN LEAVING FEEDBACK. WE ARE ALL HUMAN AND HAVE OFF DAYS.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Wow.."caring"? I would say the complete opposite about Dr Sakian! I'm a senior citizen and he is the most uncaring dr I've ever met!! He's disrespectful..does not listen..he doesn't have to, as he knows EVERYTHING! Furthermore, I corroborate the experience of another individual.."Rx refill/prescription..only if you do what he want$ I'm straight shooter..prefer and respect a straight forward dr. He's simply disrespectful, doesn't listen and doesn't care. I see others have had the same experience as myself- rudely rushes me out..and when I requested another dr, I too was denied on the basis of office politics. Finally when I enquired about the billing cost his receptionist was unable to tell me what the charges were for..yet insisted I needed to pay! I'm an open minded understanding person, so would not be so critical and make such bold remarks- THIS MAN SHOULD NOT BE A DOCTOR! The absolute worst experience I've had with a dr in my life!!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Dr Sakian is an excellent doctor, always listens and pays attention to my needs. He tells it like it is a friendly manner. I love the office and his staff are excellent

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

I've been to Dr. Sakian several times and each time I felt like he did the bare minimum needed to get me out the door while simultaneously trying to push for invasive screening procedures at every appointment. Rx refill? Not unless you do this screening procedure first. Went in for stress? He asked me to go and research specialists on my own by Googling it. When I asked to swap to another family physician, I was denied on the basis of office politics, 4 times over, because how would it look like for him if his patients swapped based on their feelings of discomfort and of not being heard?

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

I can't believe some of the comments on this website. Dr. Sakian is one of the best doctors in Burnaby area. He specializes in a few fields like cosmetics etc. I have never had any bad experiences and he is always up to date on all medical issues. He is currently treating my sister who is 20 years old for addiction issues and he is very compassionate. RJM

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

DR SAKIAN WORKS AT ONE OF THE BEST RUN CLINICS IN VANCOUVER. STAFF IS FRIENDLY AND ITS ONE STOP SHOP. (THEY HAVE PHYSIO, MASSAGE, COUNSELORS ) . I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANY OF MY FRIENDS. HE IS VERY PUNTUAL AND NEVER KEEPS YOU WAITING . HE IS NEVER MADE A WRONG DIAGNOSIS YET, AND I HAVE BEEN GOING TO DR SAKIAN FOR 4 YEARS FOR VARIOUS ISSUES . ALSO FREE PARKING IS NICE THERE TOO ALTHOUGH BUSY AROUND LUNCH TIME!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Of course he is very punctual.... He wants you out the door faster than he can push you..

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016