Dr. Andre Hughes

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Andre Hughes

Great Doctor,Always punctual, very friendly staff. Comes with high recomendation

flag | Submitted December 12, 2019

My experience with Dr. Hughes was amazing! He is extremely knowledgeable, pleasant and welcoming. Thanks once again.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2019

The best dental experience I ever had I was s afraid to to the dentist for years after my last experience but now I found the best DR ANDRE HUGHES AND STff

flag | Submitted August 24, 2019

Dr Hughes is a highly knowledgeable dentist with a very pleasant demeanour. I have nothing but good things to say about the staff here. Highly recommend Christie Park Dental!!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2019

Dr Hughes is pleasant, competent, and knowledgeable. My son did his braces which was done by Dr.Hughes my daughter is going to do it and she wants the place. I like Dr. Hughes the staff. My family is comfortable with them. The only problem I encounter now compare to previou s service is I have to pay consultation now.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2019

It's rare that I feel compelled to write a review. My entire family and I have been very happy patients of Dr. Andre Hughes for many, many years now. Visiting the dentist is never fun for anyone, but the ever-cheery Dr. Hughes and his team put their patients at ease; they are professional, kind, accommodating, and very knowledgeable. Every time I walk into their office, I know that I will receive top-of-the-line expertise and compassionate care from the dentists here!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2019

Its a disservice to the professionalism of dr. Hughes when customer-facing staff do not maintain and uphold the high quality of customer focused excellence as portrayed by dr. Hughes and staff like Britney. Some front desk staff performance need to be monitored for customer experienxe index compliance.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2019

Dentist very knowledgeable, kind and very easy to talk to. Great receptionist. I would highly recommend this dentist.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2019

I have and continue to have amazing things to say about Dr. Hughes and his wonderful staff! Everyone is so nice and professional. I always recommend friends and family . The travel distance is an hour away but well worth the time! My teeth look amazing! Thank you for all that you do!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2019

simply the best dental experience ive ever had... i highly recommend. great staff ! great service!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2019

Dr. Andre Hughes's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Coventry Healthcare